How Does the Land Rover Activity Key Work?
Drivers in Philadelphia and Exton getting ready to take their Land Rover off-road or on an adventure may find the fully waterproof Land Rover Activity Key wrist strap comes in handy (literally). Find out how it works below to make any activity or errand a breeze, then check out more automotive tips like when to use low gear!
To Activate the Activity Key
- Switch off the ignition and keep your smart key inside the vehicle.
- Exit the vehicle and close all doors to activates the Activity Key for 30 seconds.
- Find the security antenna located behind the 1st letter on the back of the vehicle (for example, it would be behind the “D” on the Discovery Sport).
- Place the Activity Key on your wrist and hold it against the antenna to complete the security pairing.
- The vehicle will lock and arm the alarm system, and the hazard lights will flash in confirmation.
- Any valid smart key inside the vehicle is disabled, and any valid smart key outside the vehicle is still enabled.
To De-Activate the Activity Key
- Reactivate the antenna for 30 seconds by pressing the tailgate release button.
- Hold the activity key up to the antenna to unlock the vehicle and disarm the alarm system.
- The hazard lights flash in confirmation, and any valid smart key inside the vehicle is re-enabled.
Activate Adventure at Land Rover West Chester
Explore what Land Rover SUVs have to offer Chester Springs drivers, learn more about Land Rover Range Rover price and trim options, or get a second opinion with Land Rover Discovery Sport reviews from auto industry experts.
More from Land Rover West Chester
The Land Rover Defender, known for its off-road capabilities and luxury features, is back! The 2022 Land Rover Defender V8 builds upon its prominence with a V8 engine under its hood. West Chester drivers can equip their Defender 90 or Defender 110 with a Supercharged 5.0-liter V8 engine for optimal performance. At Land Rover West Chester, we are…
The 2022 Land Rover Range Rover is known for its well-appointed cabin and spacious build, but just how many seats are in a Range Rover? The 2022 Range Rover offers a standard five-seat configuration, but you can also enjoy a four-seat layout with Rear Executive Class Seats for extra luxury. What else does this…
The Range Rover has long been a favorite of luxury-lovers and adventure-seekers alike, and the latest model boasts some of the most impressive features yet. But if you want something a little more exclusive, the brand-new 2022 Range Rover Special Edition models deliver the premium styling and legendary performance that will get your heart…