How Does the Land Rover Activity Key Work?
Drivers in Philadelphia and Exton getting ready to take their Land Rover off-road or on an adventure may find the fully waterproof Land Rover Activity Key wrist strap comes in handy (literally). Find out how it works below to make any activity or errand a breeze, then check out more automotive tips like when to use low gear!
To Activate the Activity Key
- Switch off the ignition and keep your smart key inside the vehicle.
- Exit the vehicle and close all doors to activates the Activity Key for 30 seconds.
- Find the security antenna located behind the 1st letter on the back of the vehicle (for example, it would be behind the “D” on the Discovery Sport).
- Place the Activity Key on your wrist and hold it against the antenna to complete the security pairing.
- The vehicle will lock and arm the alarm system, and the hazard lights will flash in confirmation.
- Any valid smart key inside the vehicle is disabled, and any valid smart key outside the vehicle is still enabled.
To De-Activate the Activity Key
- Reactivate the antenna for 30 seconds by pressing the tailgate release button.
- Hold the activity key up to the antenna to unlock the vehicle and disarm the alarm system.
- The hazard lights flash in confirmation, and any valid smart key inside the vehicle is re-enabled.
Activate Adventure at Land Rover West Chester
Explore what Land Rover SUVs have to offer Chester Springs drivers, learn more about Land Rover Range Rover price and trim options, or get a second opinion with Land Rover Discovery Sport reviews from auto industry experts.
More from Land Rover West Chester
Land Rover SUVs are known for their rugged refinement, and the latest Range Rover Evoque is no exception. This sleek and sophisticated SUV is born to perform and look good doing it. So how much can a Range Rover Evoque tow? The 2021 Range Rover Evoque towing capacity reaches 3,968 pounds when properly equipped….
If you’ve had your eyes set on the 2021 Land Rover Discovery Sport, you’re probably wondering, “How much can a Land Rover Discovery Sport tow?” When properly equipped, the 2021 Land Rover Discovery Sport can tow up to 4,409 pounds, allowing you to haul your weekend supplies and more around West Chester without breaking a…
When you need a reliable SUV for off-roading adventures and daily school drop-offs, nothing can compete with the 2021 Range Rover Evoque. If you’re interested in premium performance and standard features like all-wheel drive, leather seats, and an advanced navigation system, it’s time to learn about the different 2021 Range Rover Evoque trim levels….