How Does the Land Rover Activity Key Work?
Drivers in Philadelphia and Exton getting ready to take their Land Rover off-road or on an adventure may find the fully waterproof Land Rover Activity Key wrist strap comes in handy (literally). Find out how it works below to make any activity or errand a breeze, then check out more automotive tips like when to use low gear!
To Activate the Activity Key
- Switch off the ignition and keep your smart key inside the vehicle.
- Exit the vehicle and close all doors to activates the Activity Key for 30 seconds.
- Find the security antenna located behind the 1st letter on the back of the vehicle (for example, it would be behind the “D” on the Discovery Sport).
- Place the Activity Key on your wrist and hold it against the antenna to complete the security pairing.
- The vehicle will lock and arm the alarm system, and the hazard lights will flash in confirmation.
- Any valid smart key inside the vehicle is disabled, and any valid smart key outside the vehicle is still enabled.
To De-Activate the Activity Key
- Reactivate the antenna for 30 seconds by pressing the tailgate release button.
- Hold the activity key up to the antenna to unlock the vehicle and disarm the alarm system.
- The hazard lights flash in confirmation, and any valid smart key inside the vehicle is re-enabled.
Activate Adventure at Land Rover West Chester
Explore what Land Rover SUVs have to offer Chester Springs drivers, learn more about Land Rover Range Rover price and trim options, or get a second opinion with Land Rover Discovery Sport reviews from auto industry experts.
More from Land Rover West Chester
If you are shopping for a new Range Rover in Philadelphia or Exton but you aren’t sure which configuration has the features you’re looking for, Land Rover West Chester can help. Explore our guide to the 2020 Range Rover trim levels below, then contact us to schedule a test drive of one or more of your favorite Range…
If you need a serious powerhouse for the Philadelphia roads, you might be wondering “Just how much can a Range Rover Sport tow?” This luxury SUV can manage up to 7,716 pounds of cargo when properly equipped, and while the specs vary from model to model, the Range Rover Sport towing capacity is impressive in…
The resurrected and redesigned Land Rover Defender 2020 model is being established as its own line of Land Rover models, distinct from the Discovery family and the Range Rover family. Learn more below about the Land Rover Defender prices and configurations to see what features are in store on the newest Land Rover luxury SUV…