How Does the Land Rover Activity Key Work?
Drivers in Philadelphia and Exton getting ready to take their Land Rover off-road or on an adventure may find the fully waterproof Land Rover Activity Key wrist strap comes in handy (literally). Find out how it works below to make any activity or errand a breeze, then check out more automotive tips like when to use low gear!
To Activate the Activity Key
- Switch off the ignition and keep your smart key inside the vehicle.
- Exit the vehicle and close all doors to activates the Activity Key for 30 seconds.
- Find the security antenna located behind the 1st letter on the back of the vehicle (for example, it would be behind the “D” on the Discovery Sport).
- Place the Activity Key on your wrist and hold it against the antenna to complete the security pairing.
- The vehicle will lock and arm the alarm system, and the hazard lights will flash in confirmation.
- Any valid smart key inside the vehicle is disabled, and any valid smart key outside the vehicle is still enabled.
To De-Activate the Activity Key
- Reactivate the antenna for 30 seconds by pressing the tailgate release button.
- Hold the activity key up to the antenna to unlock the vehicle and disarm the alarm system.
- The hazard lights flash in confirmation, and any valid smart key inside the vehicle is re-enabled.
Activate Adventure at Land Rover West Chester
Explore what Land Rover SUVs have to offer Chester Springs drivers, learn more about Land Rover Range Rover price and trim options, or get a second opinion with Land Rover Discovery Sport reviews from auto industry experts.
More from Land Rover West Chester
Is the 2023 Range Rover Velar fuel-efficient? Yes, it is! Learn all about the 2023 Range Rover gas mileage and engine specs, then browse our inventory online to find a new Range Rover Velar for sale near Philadelphia that checks off all your boxes. It’s time you get the luxury SUV better suited for…
The Range Rover Evoque is a top luxury SUV that many Philadelphia drivers choose for their daily commute and off-roading adventures. But is the 2023 Range Rover Evoque fuel-efficient? This 2023 Range Rover Evoque gets up to an EPA-estimated 27 mpg* on the highway. Learn more about the 2023 Range Rover Evoque engine specs…
With gas prices increasing at such a fast rate, it’s essential to have a vehicle that’s fuel efficient. SUVs are often thought to be gas guzzlers, but why sacrifice space for efficiency? Luckily for you, the 2023 Range Rover Sport gas mileage is one of the top features of this vehicle. So, how many…