How Does the Land Rover Activity Key Work?
Drivers in Philadelphia and Exton getting ready to take their Land Rover off-road or on an adventure may find the fully waterproof Land Rover Activity Key wrist strap comes in handy (literally). Find out how it works below to make any activity or errand a breeze, then check out more automotive tips like when to use low gear!
To Activate the Activity Key
- Switch off the ignition and keep your smart key inside the vehicle.
- Exit the vehicle and close all doors to activates the Activity Key for 30 seconds.
- Find the security antenna located behind the 1st letter on the back of the vehicle (for example, it would be behind the “D” on the Discovery Sport).
- Place the Activity Key on your wrist and hold it against the antenna to complete the security pairing.
- The vehicle will lock and arm the alarm system, and the hazard lights will flash in confirmation.
- Any valid smart key inside the vehicle is disabled, and any valid smart key outside the vehicle is still enabled.
To De-Activate the Activity Key
- Reactivate the antenna for 30 seconds by pressing the tailgate release button.
- Hold the activity key up to the antenna to unlock the vehicle and disarm the alarm system.
- The hazard lights flash in confirmation, and any valid smart key inside the vehicle is re-enabled.
Activate Adventure at Land Rover West Chester
Explore what Land Rover SUVs have to offer Chester Springs drivers, learn more about Land Rover Range Rover price and trim options, or get a second opinion with Land Rover Discovery Sport reviews from auto industry experts.
More from Land Rover West Chester
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque offers unique style and advanced technology to Exton drivers, with features like perforated leather seats, ambient interior lighting, and several premium audio system options. Explore the Range Rover Evoque interior at Land Rover West Chester, then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to experience the interior in person. View Inventory Range…
How much can a Range Rover Evoque tow? The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque offers a towing capacity of 3,968 pounds to Exton drivers. Learn more about towing specs and features on the latest Land Rover model, then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to schedule a test drive and experience more Range Rover…
Philadelphia and Exton drivers searching for the ultimate in sophistication and performance should look no further than the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Sport configurations. With six trim levels to choose from, this sleek and sporty SUV is sure to meet your needs and budget. Explore the Land Rover Range Rover Sport trim levels with…