What do the 2018 Land Rover Discovery Sport Reviews Say?
Auto experts are applauding the 2018 Land Rover Discovery Sport interior and off-road performance, which you can explore in the Land Rover reviews below. Then take a look at our lease specials to find your Land Rover Discovery Sport at Land Rover West Chester near Millbourne!
2018 Land Rover Discovery Sport Reviews
- Kelley Blue Book notes the “handsome design, opulent interior and luxurious appointments with the authentic rugged off-road capability the British brand is known for,” and they also point out the low Land Rover Discovery Sport MSRP price at the starting trim “undercuts many of its competitors.”
- Edmunds calls the Land Rover Discovery Sport “spacious and capable,” noting the third-row seat and the “trick traction control that allows for more off-road and inclement-weather capability.”
- Car and Driver applauds this SUV’s “dapper looks,” “serious off-road credentials” and “luxury-lined cabin.”
- U.S. News joins the chorus of praise for the “class leading off-road ability,” as well as its “high-end cabin with roomy, comfortable seats.”
Notable Discovery Sport Features
With a 237-hp engine and Adaptive Dynamics with advanced MagneRide™, the Discovery Sport was designed to adapt to anything Wilmington roads might throw its way. When you step inside, some features to look forward to are:
- Heated Seats
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Land Rover InControlⓇ Touch™