How Much Is A Range Rover?
The new Land Rover Range Rover price depends on the model and trim level. It can range from $42,650 with the entry-level Range Rover Evoque, to $209,500 for the highest Land Rover Range Rover trim. Move up to higher Range Rover trim levels and enjoy additional convenience and technology features to enhance your Exton drives. Whether you choose the affordably-priced Evoque or the much-talked-about Range Rover Sport HSE, there’s a model to accommodate all of your driving needs.
2020 Land Rover Range Rover Price
With the classic Range Rover model, you gain interior perks, including Rear Executive Class Seats, InControl® in-car infotainment, driver aids, and a Meridian™ Sound System at your fingertips for superior comfort and crystal clear sound. As you move up in trim level, some of these features come standard.
- 2020 Range Rover Price – From $90,900 MSRP
- 2020 Range Rover P400 HSE Price – From $95,950 MSRP
- 2020 Range Rover P525 HSE Price – From $105,950 MSRP
- 2020 Range Rover P525 HSE Long Wheelbase Price – From $109,950 MSRP
- 2020 Range Rover Autobiography Price – From $130,300 MSRP
- 2020 Range Rover Autobiography Long Wheelbase Price – From $150,300 MSRP
- 2020 Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic Price – From $178,500 MSRP
- 2020 Range Rover SVAutobiography Long Wheelbase Price – From $209,500 MSRP
2020 Range Rover Sport Price
The sportier Range Rover Sport offers a range of powertrains that improves performance to make it a capable and stylish SUV that Chester Springs drivers will want to show off. The Range Rover Sport has six trims levels to choose from:
- 2020 Range Rover Sport SE Price – From $68,650 MSRP
- 2020 Range Rover Sport HSE Price – From $74,250 MSRP
- 2020 Range Rover Sport HST Price – From $82,950 MSRP
- 2020 Range Rover Sport HSE Dynamic Price – From $86,500 MSRP
- 2020 Range Rover Sport Autobiography Dynamic Price – From $88,990 MSRP
- 2020 Range Rover Sport SVR Price – From $114,500 MSRP
2020 Range Rover Velar Price
The new Velar design is not just pleasing to the eye, but it also runs more effectively on the Philadelphia streets:
- 2020 Range Rover Velar S Price – From $56,300 MSRP
- 2020 Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic S Price – From $58,500 MSRP
- 2020 Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic HSE Price – From $75,300 MSRP
- 2020 Range Rover Velar SVAutobiography Dynamic Price – $90,790 MSRP
2020 Range Rover Evoque Price
The Evoque features chic twin-needle stitched leather, a Touch Pro™ infotainment system, lots more to enhance your daily commute. Learn about the exciting tech features when you visit for a test drive and see which trim is best for you:
- 2020 Range Rover Evoque S Price – From $42,650 MSRP
- 2020 Range Rover Evoque SE Price – From $47,200 MSRP
- 2020 Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic S Price – $46,600 MSRP
- 2020 Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic SE Price – $51,150 MSRP
- 2020 Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic HSE Price – $55,800 MSRP
- 2020 Range Rover Evoque First Edition Price – $56,850 MSRP
Learn More at Land Rover West Chester
The Range Rover cost aside; each configuration has exciting features and something to offer every driver in terms of performance and interior amenities. Explore the Range Rover price points, standard features, exterior color options, and how it compares against the Porsche Cayenne and Toyota Land Cruiser. Contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive.
More from Land Rover West Chester
When you need a reliable SUV for off-roading adventures and daily school drop-offs, nothing can compete with the 2021 Range Rover Evoque. If you’re interested in premium performance and standard features like all-wheel drive, leather seats, and an advanced navigation system, it’s time to learn about the different 2021 Range Rover Evoque trim levels….
The 2021 Land Rover Defender is a head-turning luxury SUV with lots of technologies that make it an excellent choice for many Philadelphia car shoppers. When it comes to interior amenities and technology features, the new Land Rover Defender is truly unmatched. The team at Land Rover West Chester has your guide to the 2021 Land Rover…
As the Motortrend 2021 SUV of the Year, the new 2021 Land Rover Defender sets the standard for the industry, but what about the 2021 Land Rover Defender 90 configuration specifically? This 2021 Defender trim level shares the ultra-rugged build and ultra-luxurious characteristics of the Defender 110, but it has a personality that’s all…