2020 Land Rover Range Rover Colors
The new Land Rover Range Rover is a thrilling SUV that offers a variety of exterior and interior colors, so Philadelphia drivers can get their dream SUV that also matches their style. Learn more about the different Range Rover paint colors before scheduling a test drive to see this much-talked-about vehicle in person.
Range Rover Paint Colors
Whether you are looking at the Range Rover HSE colors or the Range Rover SVAutobiography colors, the 2020 Range Rover exterior comes standard with a variety of paint colors:
- Solids – Fuji White, Narvik Black, (Firenze Red is added as a standard option on higher trim levels)
- Metallics – Santorini Black, Yulong White, Indus Silver, Rosello Red, Byron Blue, Eiger Grey, Portofino Blue
When you do an upgrade, you can also choose from the following:
- Premium Metallics (Standard on higher trim levels) – Aruba, Carpathian Grey, Silicon Silver
- Ultra Metallics in neutral shades, such as Borealis Black, Ligurian Black, Mescalito Black, Desire, Bosphorus Grey, Windward Grey, Scafell Grey, Ethereal, Flux, Verbier Silver, Rio Gold; or opt for bold hues like British Racing Green, Balmoral Blue, Velocity, Madagascar Orange
- Special Paints – Meribel White Pearl, Valloire White Pearl, Spectral Blue, Spectral British Racing Green, Spectral Racing Red
Exclusive to the SV Autobiography trim level, you can also opt for the Duo Tone Paint option, which has black or gray paint on the top half of the vehicle, and the choice of a premium paint option on the bottom half:
- Aruba upper/Silicon Silver lower, or Eiger Grey upper/Carpathian Grey lower
- Black upper plus one of the following as the lower color – Desire, Yulong White, Eiger Grey, Scafell Grey, Windward Grey, Bosphorus Grey, Aruba, Ethereal, Flux, Verbier Silver, Indus Silver, Rio Gold, Rosello Red, Madagascar Orange, British Racing Green, Portofino Blue, Balmoral Blue, Velocity
- Black upper plus one of the following special paints as the lower color – Meribel White, Valloire White, Spectral Blue, Spectral British Racing Green, Spectral
Range Rover Interior Colors
The 2020 Range Rover interior features the standard leather steering wheel, grained leather seats, and 16-way heated front seats and available rear seats. Other interior color options include:
- Grained leather upholstery combinations – Ebony/Ebony, Espresso/Almond, or Ebony/Ivory
- Morzine headlining colors – Cirrus, Ivory, or Ebony
- Finisher color – Shadow Walnut veneer
Upgrade to a higher trim level, and you can enjoy additional seat color options:
- Perforated Windsor leather upholstery combinations – Ebony/Ebony, Ebony/Ivory, Espresso/Almond, Espresso/Ivory, Navy/Ivory
- Perforated Semi-Aniline leather upholstery combinations – Ebony/Ebony, Ebony/Ivory, Navy/Ivory, Espresso/Ivory, Espresso/Almond, Ebony/Pimento, Ebony/Vintage Tan, Vintage Tan/Vintage Tan, Ebony/Brogue, Ebony/Cirrus, Navy/Cirrus,
- Quilted Poltrona Frau leather upholstery combinations – Ebony/Ebony, Navy/Cirrus, Ebony/Brogue, Ebony/Ivory, Vintage Tan/Vintage Tan
The higher-end trim levels offer lots of color options for more interior features, allowing you to make your Range Rover unique on Exton roads.
- Headlining colors (either suedecloth or leather) – Cirrus, Ivory, or Ebony
- Finisher colors – Kalahar veneer, Grand Black veneer, Satin Straight Walnut veneer, Black Burr Ash veneer, Argento Pinstripe veneer, Figured Macassar veneer, Satin Santos Palisander veneer, Steel Weave Carbon Fiber trim finisher, Copper Weave Carbon Fiber trim finisher
Explore the Range Rover Colors at Land Rover West Chester!
Are you ready to get behind the wheel of your dream luxury SUV that matches your personality? Explore the different Range Rover paint colors available at Land Rover West Chester! We’ll make sure to get you behind the wheel of the Range Rover best suited for you. Contact us if you have any questions!
More From Land Rover West Chester
The new Land Rover Range Rover price depends on the model and trim level. It can range from $42,650 with the entry-level Range Rover Evoque, to $209,500 for the highest Land Rover Range Rover trim. Move up to higher Range Rover trim levels and enjoy additional convenience and technology features to enhance your Exton…
Looking for a luxury all-terrain SUV that can go anywhere? Across all seven trim levels, the 2020 Defender 110 specs are catching the attention of drivers across Philadelphia, and it’s easy to see why! Join Land Rover West Chester as we explore the 2020 Land Rover Defender engine options, performance specs, and much more! Read Defender Reviews Get…
You’ve read the previews, and now you’re interested in the much-talked-about 2020 Land Rover Defender! Many car shoppers want to see what industry experts have to say before visiting our Philadelphia-area showroom for their test drive. We understand, which is why we have your guide to the 2020 Land Rover Defender reviews. We’ve compiled reviews…