2020 Land Rover Range Rover MPG Ratings
How many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get? The Range Rover MPG varies due to engine option and configurations, but when properly equipped with Range Rover fuel economy saving features, drivers can expect an estimated 22 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway.Iconic for its powerful performance, innovative features, and opulent interior touches, the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover turns heads on Philadelphia roads. Learn more about the Range Rover fuel economy and how engine options and features affect it with Land Rover West Chester. Then, explore our current Land Rover specials!
2020 Range Rover MPG By Engine
The Range Rover fuel economy varies depending on which engine option best suits your needs in Exton. Explore the Range Rover MPG by engine option below:
- The 3.0L turbocharged diesel TD6, the standard engine option, delivers 254 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque, with an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of 22 city / 28 highway.
- Standard on the P525 HSE and available on the Autobiography, the 5.0L supercharged V8 engine offers 519 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque, with EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of 16 city / 21 highway.
- The supercharged V8 engine on the Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic, offering 557 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque, generates an EPA-estimated 14 city / 19 highway mpg. Also, if you choose the longer wheelbase, the Range Rover fuel economy drops to 13 city mpg.
2020 Range Rover Fuel Economy-Boosting Features
Saving you time and money at the gas pump in Chester Springs, the Range Rover mpg features include:
- Intelligent Stop/Start System – this system saves fuel by reducing idling
- Adaptive Cruise Control – Maintaining a consistent speed by eradicating braking and accelerating helps create a higher Range Rover MPG
- InControl® Remote™ – Keep a close eye on your fuel consumption with your smartphone and better understand your driving habits to save fuel
- Sustainable Materials – The Range Rover was engineered to be 85% recyclable and 95% recoverable, allowing for a sustainability to reduce waste
Explore the Range Rover Lineup at Land Rover West Chester
Now that you know how many miles per gallon does a 2020 Range Rover get, explore our inventory of Range Rovers and find the model that you love! Contact us at Land Rover West Chester to schedule a test drive and experience the supercharged engine for yourself!
How many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get? The Range Rover MPG varies due to engine option and configurations, but when properly equipped with Range Rover fuel economy saving features, drivers can expect an estimated 22 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway.Iconic for its powerful performance, innovative features,…
The new Land Rover Range Rover price depends on the model and trim level. It can range from $42,650 with the entry-level Range Rover Evoque, to $209,500 for the highest Land Rover Range Rover trim. Move up to higher Range Rover trim levels and enjoy additional convenience and technology features to enhance your Exton…
The new Land Rover Range Rover is a thrilling SUV that offers a variety of exterior and interior colors, so Philadelphia drivers can get their dream SUV that also matches their style. Learn more about the different Range Rover paint colors before scheduling a test drive to see this much-talked-about vehicle in person. View Inventory…
It’s pretty easy to fall in love with the2020 Land Rover Range Rover. All you need to do is sit inside of one. Once you experience the comfort, the roominess, and the cool features of the Range Rover interior, you’ll want to take one home. Maybe that’s why we see so many Range Rover SUVs…
If you are shopping for a new Range Rover in Philadelphia or Exton but you aren’t sure which configuration has the features and fuel economy you’re looking for, Land Rover West Chester can help. Explore our guide to the 2020 Range Rover trim levels below, then contact us to schedule a test drive of one or more of…