2020 Land Rover Defender Engine
Looking for a luxury all-terrain SUV that can go anywhere? Across all seven trim levels, the 2020 Defender 110 specs are catching the attention of drivers across Philadelphia, and it’s easy to see why! Join Land Rover West Chester as we explore the 2020 Land Rover Defender engine options, performance specs, and much more!
2020 Land Rover Defender 110 Engine Specs & Horsepower
Right out of the gate, the base Defender 110 Standard’s 296 horses are ready for action! Upgrade to a mild hybrid MHEV P400 I-6 engine that harvests and stores energy normally lost during deceleration and redeploys it, slashing C02 emissions when you hit the road in Exton. With either Defender engine, you’ll benefit from standard 4WD and the performance perks of premium fuel. Compare Land Rover Defender 2020 engine specs below:
Standard 2.0L Turbocharged I-4 Ingenium Gas Engine
- 296 horsepower
- Available on 110 Standard and 110 S trims
Available 3.0L Mild Hybrid MHEV P400 I-6 Engine
- 395 horsepower
- Available on 110 SE, 90 First Edition, 110 HSE, 110 First Edition, and 110 X trims
2020 Land Rover Defender 110 Towing & Hauling
Driving a Defender means that you will never have to compromise on your toughest tasks or your biggest adventures. Raw power is paired with safety features like Advanced Tow Assist to keep you steady while towing heavy loads or backing up a trailer. Key 2020 Defender 110 specs and features include:
- Dynamic carrying load — up to 370 lbs
- Static carrying load — 661 lbs
- Maximum towing capacity — 8,201lbs
- Electric winch maximum pulling force — 10,000 lbs
- Available Towing Pack — Trailer Hitch w/Electrical Connector and Advanced Tow Assist
2020 Land Rover Defender 110 Performance Features
The Land Rover Defender engine specs tell you what kind of power is under the hood of a Defender, but this kind of performance is a full-body exercise. Through and through, the Land Rover Defender is designed to tackle any terrain — on and off the road. The most advanced Land Rover performance systems converge in the Defender, giving you infinite ways to customize the driving dynamics for any terrain in Chester Springs. Exterior design adjustments like a shortened front and rear overhangs create a geometry that’s ready for anything. Highlights include:
- Electronic Air Suspension with Adaptive Dynamics — Independent front and rear suspension for supreme comfort on any road (or lack thereof).
- Terrain Response® — Individually configurable powertrain, steering, differentials, and traction control settings.
- Adaptive Dynamics — Optimizes control on unsteady terrain by monitoring steering and terrain inputs.
The following features work seamlessly with the Land Rover Defender engine, resulting in capabilities you really won’t find anywhere else:
- All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Twin-speed transfer box (high/low range)
- 8-speed Automatic Transmission
- Electric Power Assisted Steering (EPAS)
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
- Electronic Traction Control (ETC)
- Roll Stability Control (RSC)
- Cornering Brake Control (CBC)
- Hill Descent Control (HDC)
- Low traction launch
- Hill Launch Assist
Discover the 2020 Land Rover Defender Lineup in West Chester
Want to know more about how the 2020 Defender 110 specs can open new horizons for your off-road adventures? Get in touch with the team at Land Rover West Chester today! We’re happy to help you compare Land Rover Defender engine specs to find the Defender trim level and OEM accessories that fit your lifestyle and budget.
More About Land Rover Defender Features
Looking for a luxury all-terrain SUV that can go anywhere? Across all seven trim levels, the 2020 Defender 110 specs are catching the attention of drivers across Philadelphia, and it’s easy to see why! Join Land Rover West Chester as we explore the 2020 Land Rover Defender engine options, performance specs, and much more! Read Defender Reviews Get…
You’ve read the previews, and now you’re interested in the much-talked-about 2020 Land Rover Defender! Many car shoppers want to see what industry experts have to say before visiting our Philadelphia-area showroom for their test drive. We understand, which is why we have your guide to the 2020 Land Rover Defender reviews. We’ve compiled reviews…
The new 2020 Land Rover Defender harkens back to Land Rover’s rugged military roots with an imposing exterior built to handle any condition. But what about the Land Rover Defender interior? It might surprise Philadelphia drivers with its comfort and style. Step inside of the Land Rover Defender 2020 interior with Land Rover West Chester. More Defender Info…
The resurrected and redesigned new Land Rover Defender 2020 model is being established as its own line of new 2020 Land Rover Defender configurations, entirely distinct from the Discovery family and the Range Rover family. Learn all about the Land Rover Defender prices and configurations to see what standard interior features are available on the Land…