2020 Land Rover Defender Interior
The new 2020 Land Rover Defender harkens back to Land Rover’s rugged military roots with an imposing exterior built to handle any condition. But what about the Land Rover Defender interior? It might surprise Philadelphia drivers with its comfort and style. Step inside of the Land Rover Defender 2020 interior with Land Rover West Chester.
Land Rover Defender Interior — Space and Dimensions
With seating for up to seven passengers, the 2020 Land Rover Defender interior is surprisingly spacious and comfortable for passengers headed to Exton, with over 40 inches of headroom throughout the cabin. This isn’t the detriment of cargo space:
- Cargo capacity behind second-row seating for 5: 34 cubic feet
- Cargo capacity behind second-row seating for 7: 34.6 cubic feet
- Cargo capacity behind first-row seating for 5: 78.8 cubic feet
- Cargo capacity behind first-row seating for 7: 69 cubic feet
Land Rover Defender Interior — Rugged and Luxury Amenities
The Land Rover Defender has impressive off-road capabilities, and the interior is equipped to handle the detritus of going off-road with easy-to-clean rubber flooring. The exposed textured powder coat structure on the cross-car beam, steering wheel, and doors doesn’t let you forget what your Defender is capable of handling. The Land Rover Defender 2020 interior has these optional interior features that keep you moving:
- An integrated air compressor keeps you ready to inflate bike tires, air beds, and other outdoor gear.
- A 20-liter backpack attaches to the backseat for a convenient small cargo organization that you can take with you.
- Pet packs offer ramps and easy-clean surfaces so your best friend can go off-road with you.
You won’t be sacrificing comfort on the way to Chester Springs with these features:
- Fabric 8-way semi-powered front seats
- Leather Steering Wheel and Gear Shift
- 3D Surround Camera with a 360⁰ Parking Aid
- 10” Pivi Pro® Infotainment System
- Connected Navigation Pro
Land Rover Defender Interior — Seating
The Land Rover Defender 2020 interior is particularly versatile in that both models feature the option of adding a jump seat to the front row to expand seating. The four-door Land Rover Defender has an optional third row of seating.
Get a Great Deal on Your 2020 Land Rover Defender
If you love what you see inside the 2020 Land Rover Defender interior, check the Land Rover West Chester new vehicle specials for a great deal on your Defender.
More From Land Rover West Chester
The 2020 Land Rover Discovery doesn’t just provide incredible towing capabilities and engine performance, it also has a sophisticated interior with luxurious amenities competitive vehicles can’t beat. Land Rover West Chester is going over the Land Rover interior, the standard features, and specs so you can see why this is the chosen family-friendly vehicle for Philadelphia drivers. New…
The new 2020 Land Rover Defender harkens back to Land Rover’s rugged military roots with an imposing exterior built to handle any condition. But what about the Land Rover Defender interior? It might surprise Philadelphia drivers with its comfort and style. Step inside of the Land Rover Defender 2020 interior with Land Rover West Chester. More Defender Info…
The new Land Rover Range Rover is a thrilling SUV that offers a variety of exterior and interior colors, so Philadelphia drivers can get their dream SUV that also matches their style. Learn more about the different Range Rover paint colors before scheduling a test drive to see this much-talked-about vehicle in person. New Range…