Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Range Rover Evoque is available in five uncompromising trim levels:
- 2017 Range Rover Evoque SE – Starting at $41,800 MSRP
- 2017 Range Rover Evoque SE Premium – Starting at $45,800 MSRP
- 2017 Range Rover Evoque HSE – Starting at $51,000 MSRP
- 2017 Range Rover Evoque HSE Dynamic – Starting at $54,200 MSRP
- 2017 Range Rover Evoque Autobiography – Starting at $62,500 MSRP
The elegant wide-bodied stance of the 2017 Range Rover Evoque gives drivers three distinctive body styles from which to build the ideal crossover SUV:
- 5-Door – All five trim levels are available in the five-door body style, offering options like 18- or 19-inch spoke-style alloy wheels, Xenon automatic lighting with auto-leveling, bright exhaust finishers and, of course, Land Rover panache.
- Coupe – The SE Premium is offered as a 3-door coupe and features the enviable fixed panoramic sunroof with integrated power sun blind, as well as the innovative Gesture Automatic Tailgate and Passive Entry.
- Convertible – The 4-door, five passenger Evoque convertible is available in both the SE Dynamic and HSE Dynamic trims. The convertible features an ebony fabric Z-folding insulated top that goes down in just 18 seconds at speeds of up to 29 MPH.
The Evoque is powered by a turbocharged 4-cylinder gasoline engine and 9-speed automatic transmission and 4WD Drivetrain. This combination generates as much as 240 hp and up to 250 lb.-ft. of torque for a maximum towing capability of 3,500 pounds. In recent EPA testing, the crossover delivered 21 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway fuel economy.The Evoque uses Range Rover’s Adaptive Dynamics, which balance control with ride comfort. The system reads the vehicle’s movements more than 1,000 times per second, adjusting the damper to provide a more composed ride, reducing body roll, even in off-road conditions. Other features, such as the All-Terrain Progress Control and Terrain Response, ensure a controlled ride by allowing drivers to select their operating mode according to the environment.
Interior Design and Features
The Evoque is designed with a commitment to providing drivers with the highest level of form and function available, with features like:
- Meridian Performance Audio – The available 825W 16-speaker system with dual-channel subwoofer allows drivers to turn the Evoque into the best concert arena in the city.
- InControl Touch Pro – The active infotainment system with responsive 10-inch color touchscreen interface provides drivers with access to calling, music, traffic, social media, Wi-Fi and more with an intuitive smartphone-like interface.
- Sophisticated Interior – Drivers can select from a wide range of quality materials to customize the Evoque. Optional features such as 12-way power adjustable front seats with driver memory, pushbutton start, and more, the crossover becomes as unique as its driver.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The Range Rover’s vigorous performance is put to good use with abundant safety features designed to enhance every ride:
- Airbags – The advanced airbag system with driver knee and bolster airbags protect passengers at every level and provide ideal cushioning in the event of a crash.
- Traction Control – Features lie Hill Descent Control, ABS, Dynamic Stability Control, Roll Stability Control, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, and trailer stability assist for complete control in even the most challenging driving conditions.
- Driver Assist Features – In addition to the available 360-degree Surround Camera System, options such as Blind Spot Monitoring, Traffic Sign Recognition, Full Park Assist, Lane Keep Assist, and Active Cruise Control assist drivers in avoiding collisions and encourage safer driving.
2017 Range Rover Evoque Reviews
The Evoque elicits deep appreciation and love from drivers, something that experts seem to understand as well:
- Car and Driver – “A 240-hp turbo four with a nine-speed automatic and a firm suspension give it the moves to match its sporting character.”
- Edmunds – “If you’re looking for a compact luxury SUV that puts style first, the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque should be stop No. 1 on your test-drive list.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “In the civilized world, the Range Rover Evoque demonstrates a poise and level of ride and handling much more akin to a polished sports sedan.”
- Auto Trader – “Perhaps the most notable [character] is its interior, which features excellent build quality, fine materials and pleasing aesthetics.”
Experience the Elegance of the 2017 Range Rover Evoque at the Leading Wayne and Melbourne Land Rover Authority
To schedule a test-drive of the 2017 Range Rover Evoque near Wayne or Melbourne, PA, simply contact Land Rover West Chester at (800) 445-0819 or visit our showroom 1568 West Chester Pike, in Westchester, PA.