What are the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Performance Specs?
The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque performance specs provide Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA drivers with a smooth and powerful ride. Strong performance anchors this proficient crossover SUV. To highlight the its capabilities, our experts have created a comprehensive catalog of its engine, transmission, and fuel efficiency, as well as other features that contribute to its pleasant driving experience. Read on to see why we think the 2017 Range Rover Evoque is a top choice at Land Rover West Chester.
The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is powered by a lightweight, turbocharged 2.0 liter 4-cylinder gasoline engine and 9-speed automatic transmission with 4WD Drivetrain. This combination works together to generate as much as 240 horsepower and up to 250 lb.-ft. of torque for a maximum towing capability of 3,500 pounds. The Evoque earns an EPA-estimated 21 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway fuel economy.
The lightweight, compact 9-speed automatic transmission provides optimum fuel economy and greater control, and is the perfect complement to the brand’s rugged all-terrain ability while maintaining high levels of refinement. Paired with a lightweight suspension, Evoque delivers a smooth ride with no kickback.
Land Rover’s performance technology includes several high tech systems:
- Adaptive Dynamics – The model’s Adaptive Dynamics are designed to provide a balance between ride and control. Vehicle movements are monitored 1,000 times per second and adjustments to the damper settings provide a more controlled ride even in off-road conditions.
- Active Driveline – Designed to maintain driver control, the Active Driveline system disconnects the drive to the rear wheels, which improves fuel economy. Any surface change or hard acceleration is met with an imperceptible and seamless reconnection to the roadway within 300 milliseconds. You can monitor Active Driveline via the dedicated touchscreen display.
Other Performance Features
To give drivers a comfortable and safe ride, Land Rover has added Torque Vectoring by Braking, Hill Descent Control, and more features like these to the 2017 Range Rover Evoque:
- Torque Vectoring by Braking – This system is designed to improve control through the tightest corners by applying controlled braking to the inside rear for outstanding agility.
- All-Terrain Progress Control – Functioning at low speeds to provide composed progress on low-grip surfaces, this feature allows you to pull away smoothly even on low-friction surfaces.
- Hill Descent Control – Patented by Land Rover, Hill Descent Control is a standard feature on all Evoque models and takes the guesswork out of steep slopes by monitoring slip and braking to automatically maintain a steady speed.
- Gradient Release Control – Prevents the vehicle from accelerating too quickly as it goes down a hill. If the vehicle stops or starts on an incline, the system gradually disengages the brake as you pull away.
Test Drive the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Top-notch Performance Near Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA Today
Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA drivers looking to experience the potent performance features of the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque can visit Land Rover West Chester at 1568 West Chester Pike in West Chester, PA. Feel free to call us at (800) 445-0819 or contact us online to schedule a test drive.