2016 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Safety Features
As a popular family vehicle for Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA, the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Sport safety features need to be state-of-the-art. At Land Rover West Chester, we are proud to say that the Range Rover Sport has some of the most advanced driver assistance and accident prevention features available, earning it a high score on safety from The Car Connection. From emergency braking and accident warning systems to its very design, the Range Rover Sport is built for safety.
Each Land Rover is built on generations of engineering, and the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Sport safety features start with the design of its frame. Underneath the beautifully sculpted exterior design and riding under the luxurious cabin is a frame engineered for crash safety, built to crumple and bend in the right places to direct crash energy away from passengers. Add in the standard suite of airbags and three-point seat belts, and the Range Rover Sport covers all the safety bases.
There’s more to a modern crossover SUV than damage mitigation in an accident, however, and the standard and available safety features can actually help prevent an accident.
Drivers expect their Land Rover to be truly advanced inside and out, and that includes safety features. The 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Sport safety features includes standard and available technologies like these that can help keep your focus on the road and reduce the risk of an accident:
- Rearview Camera: Back up with confidence with the Range Rover Sport’s standard rearview camera; just shift into reverse and the camera engages, broadcasting what’s behind the crossover on the in-dash display. Upgrade to a surround-view camera for a full 360-degree look around the vehicle.
- Parking Sensors: Standard front and rear parking sensors make it easy to fit into the tightest of parallel parking spots or coziest of garages without leaving a mark on your bumpers.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: This available feature lets the Range Rover Sport track the velocities of surrounding cars and adjust your cruising speed to keep pace.
- Automatic Emergency Braking: If the Range Rover Sport senses you approaching another car too quickly, this available safety feature can automatically apply the brakes to slow or stop your vehicle.
- Blind-Spot Monitor: Radar sensors on the rear of the Land Rover let this available safety feature alert you to a vehicle in your blind spot before changing lanes.
- Self-Parking System: Just line up near a parking spot and let the Range Rover Sport’s available self-parking system do the rest. It can park your crossover in both parallel and perpendicular spots, and the automatic exit feature ensures you don’t pull out in front of traffic.
Testing from the NHTSA and the IIHS is still forthcoming, but the auto review experts at The Car Connection have ranked the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Sport safety features and design highly, awarding it an 8.0. This score is on The Car Connection’s 10-point scale and factors in the “SUV body style, aircraft-like construction methods, and safety features.”
The Car Connection’s reviewers said that “the Range Rover Sport offers plenty of safety tech for peace of mind.”
See the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Safety Features That Have Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA Drivers Thrilled
We hope the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Sport safety features have given you the peace of mind you need to consider this remarkable SUV for your garage. Melbourne, PA and Wayne, PA drivers can get behind the wheel today at Land Rover West Chester, 1568 West Chester Pike. Contact our sales team online or by phone at (800) 445-0819 with any questions.