2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Safety
The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is here, and it offers a luxurious interior and striking good lucks to Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA drivers. More importantly, it’s full of safety features to prevent an accident as well as protect you and your loved ones in the unfortunate event of a collision. Read on to find out all about how this crossover can add some confidence to your commute before coming in for a test drive at Land Rover West Chester.
With all of the advances in technology today, the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque features some of the best advanced safety technology to prevent an accident:
- Automated Hazard Lights: Should you need to slam on the brakes for any reason, the hazards will begin flashing to alert vehicles behind you that they need to come to an immediate stop, too.
- Hill Start Assist: Avoid rolling back when you’re stopped at a steep incline with this technology that automatically kicks in to keep you heading forward.
- InControl Remote and Protect: Always stay up to date with performance monitoring to ensure nothing is going wrong with your Evoque from this app accessible from your Smartphone. You can lock and unlock the doors, too.
The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque was designed with the utmost in passenger protection in mind. Here are just some of the systems featured to give you peace of mind:
- Rollover Protection: The Evoque is equipped with sensors that sense when vehicle rollover has occurred and deploys side-curtain airbags in the front and rear to help protect passengers from harm.
- Emergency Assistance: Contact SOS emergency contacts with InControl in the event of an accident for a quick response.
- High Strength Boron Steel: The structure of the vehicle is built with this high quality steel in A and B pillars to create a protective steel in the event of an impact.
The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque has yet to be rated by the IIHS or the NHTSA. Once the agencies have the opportunity to perform their crash tests, we’ll update you with their conclusions. As Land Rover has strived to make this crossover as safe as possible for you and your family, we’re expecting nothing short of the best!
See What the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Safety Ratings Have to Offer in Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA Today
At Land Rover West Chester, we’re open from Monday-Saturday so that you can take a test drive of the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque and find out all that its safety features have to offer your Wayne, PA or Melbourne, PA commute. You can call us at 800-445-0819 to speak with one of our knowledgeable sales specialists, or come by our dealership in person at 1568 West Chester Pike in West Chester, PA. You can always contact us online with questions, too!