2020 Range Rover Sport Interior
The 2020 Range Rover Sport is a more compact, performance-oriented version of the classic Range Rover, with more than enough space for you and your passengers, a variety of high-end amenities like perforated leather seats, and advanced features to improve your Philadelphia drives. Take a closer look at the Range Rover Sport interior at Land Rover West Chester.
Range Rover Sport Interior Features
The Range Rover Sport interior is worthy of the Land Rover name, with unique design elements like the SportShift gear selector and advanced technologies like the Touch Pro™ Duo displays. Explore highlights of the interior that will make your drives better and your passengers happier to get in the car.
- Meridian™ Sound – Access a 13-speaker Meridian™ Sound System, a 19-speaker Meridian™ Surround Sound System, or a 23-speaker Meridian Signature Sound System for a concert-quality car audio experience.
- InControl® – With Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, you can sync a compatible device to your Land Rover InControl® infotainment system. Access your favorite smartphone apps and operate them via the touchscreen or voice control.
- Touch Pro™ Duo – With two 10-inch high-definition touchscreens, you’ll never have to hunt for the features or settings you’d like to access. You can even display your navigation on one screen, while adjusting features or media on the other!
- Pro Services® and Protect® – With available Pro Services® and Protect®, you can easily interface with your vehicle and enjoy impressive connectivity on the go. Take advantage of real-time traffic information or benefit from Optimized Land Rover Assistance.
- Rear Seat Entertainment – The available Rear Seat Entertainment System provides two rear screens for your passengers to enjoy, complete with wi-fi headsets and HDMI compatibility. Choose between 8-inch displays or 10-inch touchscreens.
Range Rover Sport Capacity
The Range Rover Sport comes standard with seating for five passengers, but for an upgrade you can add an optional third row, which gives you a seven-passenger total seating capacity. The third row can easily fold flat when it’s not needed, and the second row has split-folding seats so you have several different configuration options depending on how many passengers you have and how much cargo space you need:
- Range Rover Sport with 7 Seats in use – 5.7 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 5 Seats in use – 22 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 4 Seats in use – 33.9 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 3 Seats in use – 39.8 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 2 Seats in use – 51.7 cubic feet of cargo space
Of course, for everything you can’t fit in the Range Rover Sport interior, you’ll have this SUV’s roof space and towing capacity! Carry up to 220 pounds on top of your vehicle, or tow up to 7,716 pounds with the proper equipment.
Test Drive the Range Rover Sport
The best way to learn about the Range Rover Sport interior is to experience it in person. Contact Land Rover West Chester to schedule a test drive and take home a new Range Rover Sport for sale near Chester Springs. If you are still doing your research, compare the Range Rover Evoque vs. Range Rover Sport at Land Rover West Chester to explore more Land Rover SUVs.
Learn More at Land Rover West Chester
When you need a reliable SUV for off-roading adventures and daily school drop-offs, nothing can compete with the 2021 Range Rover Evoque. If you’re interested in premium performance and standard features like all-wheel drive, leather seats, and an advanced navigation system, it’s time to learn about the different 2021 Range Rover Evoque trim levels….
The 2021 Land Rover Defender is a head-turning luxury SUV with lots of technologies that make it an excellent choice for many Philadelphia car shoppers. When it comes to interior amenities and technology features, the new Land Rover Defender is truly unmatched. The team at Land Rover West Chester has your guide to the 2021 Land Rover…
As the Motortrend 2021 SUV of the Year, the new 2021 Land Rover Defender sets the standard for the industry, but what about the 2021 Land Rover Defender 90 configuration specifically? This 2021 Defender trim level shares the ultra-rugged build and ultra-luxurious characteristics of the Defender 110, but it has a personality that’s all…