2019 Land Rover Range Rover Interior
When you get behind the wheel of a new 2019 Land Rover Range Rover, you will be able to take advantage of luxurious interior features like Land Rover InControl® and premium design features. Explore what to expect from the Range Rover interior before heading to Land Rover West Chester near Philadelphia to take a test drive! We’re certain you’ll be impressed with the Land Rover lineup.
Range Rover Interior Amenities
Even standard Land Rover Range Rover interior features are luxurious. You’ll find the following on every Range Rover configuration:
- Three-Zone Climate Control
- InControl® Touch Pro Duo™ and InControl® Remote and Protect™
- 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System
- Grained Leather Seats
- Driver and passenger seat memory settings
- 16-way power heated front seats
- 60/40 split-folding seat memory settings
- Sliding Panoramic Roof with Power Gesture Blind
You can take your Range Rover to the next level with a variety of seating options, upgrades, and amenities. To further enhance your Exton commute, add on the following features:
- Four-Zone Climate Control and Cabin Air Ionization
- 24-way heated and cooled front seats
- Hot-Stone Massage front seats
- Rear Executive Class seats
- Convenience Fold with Remote Intelligent Seat Fold
- Refrigerator compartment
- Configurable Ambient Lighting
- 1700-watt Meridian™ Signature Surround Sound System
Range Rover Dimensions & Capacity
While the 2019 Range Rover interior focus on creating a luxurious experience all-around, it doesn’t leave out clever storage solutions. You’ll be able to utilize deep center console storage and power-folding front seats to accommodate all your gear. When you opt for Rear Executive Class seats, your passengers will have even more room to stretch out on Chester Springs rides. However, for those with a lot of cargo, standard 60/40 split-fold bench seats are perfect for offering the most room.
- Head Room (front/rear) 39.3 inches/39.2 inches
- Cargo Space (rear seats folded up/down): 31.8 cubic feet/68.6 cubic feet
- Cargo Space with Executive Seating (rear seats folded up/down): 24.5 cubic feet/62.6 cubic feet
- Cargo Space in Range Rover PHEV: 28.3 cubic feet
Explore the 2019 Range Rover Interior in West Chester
When you’re ready to get a better look at the Range Rover interior, visit us for a test drive at your convenience! We want you to find the right Land Rover Range Rover for sale in West Chester, so our staff will walk you through each Range Rover configuration as well as show you the rest of the Range Rover family! If you have any questions along the way, feel free to contact us. Be sure to check out our Range Rover lease deals before visiting!
Learn More at Land Rover West Chester
The arrival of the long-anticipated 2021 Land Rover Discovery is all the buzz with luxury vehicle drivers around the West Chester area. Sporting the most substantial changes to the model since the previous generation and name change five years ago, Land Rover updated the exterior design, enhanced the interior, and even changed the engine lineup….
Built off the popular Range Rover HSE, the brand new 2021 Range Rover HSE Westminster brings fresh possibilities to Philadelphia drivers. This model adds sophistication and innovation to the lineup with deluxe style and technology, while showcasing that signature Range Rover performance. Take a look at the features that make this new 2021 Range Rover…
Between the Shadow Atlas exterior with Gloss Black and its Diamond Turned wheels, the 2021 Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition is truly a sight to behold on Philadelphia roads. This special edition 2021 Range Rover Sport configuration builds upon the rugged performance and high-tech features of the HSE trim level but adds unique styling…