2019 Land Rover Range Rover Interior
When you get behind the wheel of a new 2019 Land Rover Range Rover, you will be able to take advantage of luxurious interior features like Land Rover InControl® and premium design features. Explore what to expect from the Range Rover interior before heading to Land Rover West Chester near Philadelphia to take a test drive! We’re certain you’ll be impressed with the Land Rover lineup.
Range Rover Interior Amenities
Even standard Land Rover Range Rover interior features are luxurious. You’ll find the following on every Range Rover configuration:
- Three-Zone Climate Control
- InControl® Touch Pro Duo™ and InControl® Remote and Protect™
- 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System
- Grained Leather Seats
- Driver and passenger seat memory settings
- 16-way power heated front seats
- 60/40 split-folding seat memory settings
- Sliding Panoramic Roof with Power Gesture Blind
You can take your Range Rover to the next level with a variety of seating options, upgrades, and amenities. To further enhance your Exton commute, add on the following features:
- Four-Zone Climate Control and Cabin Air Ionization
- 24-way heated and cooled front seats
- Hot-Stone Massage front seats
- Rear Executive Class seats
- Convenience Fold with Remote Intelligent Seat Fold
- Refrigerator compartment
- Configurable Ambient Lighting
- 1700-watt Meridian™ Signature Surround Sound System
Range Rover Dimensions & Capacity
While the 2019 Range Rover interior focus on creating a luxurious experience all-around, it doesn’t leave out clever storage solutions. You’ll be able to utilize deep center console storage and power-folding front seats to accommodate all your gear. When you opt for Rear Executive Class seats, your passengers will have even more room to stretch out on Chester Springs rides. However, for those with a lot of cargo, standard 60/40 split-fold bench seats are perfect for offering the most room.
- Head Room (front/rear) 39.3 inches/39.2 inches
- Cargo Space (rear seats folded up/down): 31.8 cubic feet/68.6 cubic feet
- Cargo Space with Executive Seating (rear seats folded up/down): 24.5 cubic feet/62.6 cubic feet
- Cargo Space in Range Rover PHEV: 28.3 cubic feet
Explore the 2019 Range Rover Interior in West Chester
When you’re ready to get a better look at the Range Rover interior, visit us for a test drive at your convenience! We want you to find the right Land Rover Range Rover for sale in West Chester, so our staff will walk you through each Range Rover configuration as well as show you the rest of the Range Rover family! If you have any questions along the way, feel free to contact us. Be sure to check out our Range Rover lease deals before visiting!
Learn More at Land Rover West Chester
The 2020 Range Rover Sport is a more compact, performance-oriented version of the classic Range Rover, with more than enough space for you and your passengers, a variety of high-end amenities like perforated leather seats, and advanced features to improve your Philadelphia drives. Take a closer look at the Range Rover Sport interior at Land Rover West Chester….
If you are shopping for a new Range Rover in Philadelphia or Exton but you aren’t sure which configuration has the features you’re looking for, Land Rover West Chester can help. Explore our guide to the 2020 Range Rover trim levels below, then contact us to schedule a test drive of one or more of your favorite Range…
If you need a serious powerhouse for the Philadelphia roads, you might be wondering “Just how much can a Range Rover Sport tow?” This luxury SUV can manage up to 7,716 pounds of cargo when properly equipped, and while the specs vary from model to model, the Range Rover Sport towing capacity is impressive in…