2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Reviews for Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA
If we’ve learned one thing from the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque reviews, it’s that few competitors deliver a sense of style and comfort that can compare to this SUV. Melbourne, PA and Wayne, PA drivers have already expressed their love for the new crossover – including the 2017 convertible model – driving Evoque after Evoque home from Land Rover West Chester. We’ve brought together some top reviews of the Evoque and highlights of the crossover to give you an idea of just why so many drivers love it.
Critics Adore the New Evoque
Whether the standard four-door, the two-door coupe, or the convertible, the critics have high praise for this exciting new SUV in their 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque reviews:
- Edmunds: “If you’re looking for a compact luxury SUV that puts style first, the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque should be stop No. 1 on your test-drive list.”
- Car and Driver: “Clean, cohesive styling is arguably the Evoque convertible’s greatest strength. Top up or down, the Evoque ragtop looks as dapper as the two-door coupe variant. The raised top fabric stretches from windshield to liftgate, retaining the fixed-roof model’s two-box profile.”
- Top Gear: “The really good news is what the sharp-eyed among you will have already spotted in that interior shot – the new 10.2-inch ‘InControl Touch Pro’ multimedia interface.”
The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Specs and Features
You’ve seen what the critics have to say, but just what is it that drives Top Gear to praise the upgraded touchscreen or Edmunds to declare the Evoque the top SUV for style? It’s the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque specs and features:
- Turbocharged Engine: Under the hood of each Evoque is a 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 240 hp and 250 lb.-ft. of torque – and it’s paired to a standard all-wheel drive system like any true SUV.
- High-Tech Features: In addition to the new touchscreen interface with seamless smartphone integration, you’ll find Bluetooth phone and audio, a 10-speaker Meridian sound system, a streamlined media interface, and two USB inputs as standard. An available navigation upgrade ensures your Evoque is always headed in the right direction.
- Modern Luxuries: Standard on each Evoque are power-adjustable front seats and a leather-trimmed interior, but drivers looking to fight those Pennsylvania winters or beat the heat in the summer will love the heated and ventilated seating options.
We Want Your 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Review Near Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA
We’ve shared what the pros think, but we want to hear your 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque reviews. Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA drivers should visit Land Rover West Chester at 1568 West Chester Pike to get behind the wheel. Contact us online or by phone at (800) 445-0819 to schedule time in the driver’s seat.