The Top 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Reviews: Off-Road Excellence
If you’re looking for a sporty, capable, and luxurious new SUV, be sure to read the latest 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport reviews. We’ve compiled some of the best of them in one place for our Newtown Square and Wayne, PA drivers so you can get excited for your test drive at Land Rover West Chester. Read on to discover what the Range Rover Sport has in store for you, then stop by our dealership to see it for yourself.
The Critics Adore the Land Rover Range Rover Sport
We culled the internet and auto mags for the best 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport reviews, and these three excerpts are a few of our favorites:
- The Car Connection: “Blending sport and utility like almost no other SUV, the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport is impressive in any configuration.
- Car and Driver: “Agility isn’t normally a word that springs to mind when the subject is a 2.5-ton luxury SUV—but the Range Rover Sport blends a certain enthusiasm with legendary off-road prowess. Classic styling, smart features, sharp handling, and go-anywhere reputation make the Range Rover Sport a well-rounded package.”
- Motor Trend: “The best part about the Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR we drove was that we literally drove it straight from the off-road course to the track. The variable-speed electronic steering felt great at any speed and the ride was smooth both on- and off-road.”
The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Features and Specs
Critics at Motor Trend, Car and Driver, and The Car Connection are not easily impressed; these 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport features and specs surely stood out on their drives:
- Performance: Between the 340-hp 3.0L supercharged V6, the 253-hp turbodiesel, the 510-hp supercharged V8, and the 550-hp SVR 5.0L supercharged V8, the Range Rover Sport has a powertrain for any driver.
- Off-Road Capabilities: Full-time four-wheel drive is standard on the Range Rover Sport, with an available two-speed transfer case for high- and low-range gearing.
- Luxurious Cabin: Head off-road in style with the Range Rover Sport’s standard leather upholstery, 14-way power front seating, dual-zone climate control, premium InControl apps, and an eight-speaker stereo system.
Test Drive a 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport and Give Us Your Own Review Near Wayne and Newtown Square, PA Today
Now that you’ve seen the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport reviews from the pros, we want to hear what you think. Contact Land Rover West Chester online or by phone at (800) 445-0819 to schedule your test drive today. Our dealership is located at 1568 West Chester Pike, just a short drive for Newtown Square and Wayne, PA drivers; stop by today and discover the ultimate SUV in person.