The 2016 Land Rover LR4 base model offers drivers plenty to get excited about, including impressive power, abundant interior amenities, and enviable safety features:
- Performance – The LR4 Base is powered by the LR-V6 turbocharged 3.0L 6-cylinder engine married to the 8-speed automatic transmission with command shift and 4WD unit. This engine is capable of returning 340 hp and up to 332 lb.-ft. of torque, for as much as 7,716 pounds of towing capability.
- Driving Dynamics and Safety – For superior control in even the most challenging conditions, the LR4 offers Hill Start Assist, Hill Descent Control, Emergency Brake Assist, Gradient Acceleration Control, Roll Stability Control, Terrain Response, Electronic Air Suspension, ABS, and Traction Control. To help drivers to avoid issues with backing and parking, the Land Rover is also equipped with a standard Rear View Camera with Rear Parking Aid and Rear Park Distance Control, as well as the standard suite of advanced airbags.
- Interior Amenities – The LR4 is designed to seat seven adults comfortably and provides as much as 90.3 cubic feet of cargo capacity for adventurous travelers. Standard amenities include the automatic dual-zone climate control, power-adjustable front seats, steering wheel mounted audio controls, HomeLink remote system, and 380-watt Meridian 11-speaker audio system designed specifically to take advantage of the LR4 interior acoustics. Drivers also have the convenience of Bluetooth hands-free connectivity for safer hands-free calling at their disposal.
LR4 HSE Silver Edition
Drivers who opt for the LR4 HSE Silver Edition have access to many of the same features available in the base trim, as well as a number of additional amenities that include:
- Superior Visibility – The Silver Edition delivers automatic Xenon Headlamps with LED technology and High Beam Assist, night-time signature and power washers for effortless visibility. Drivers also gain access to heated and adjustable PowerFold mirrors to ensure that no matter what the weather is like outside, the view is not compromised.
- Added Convenience – Passive entry becomes standard on the Silver Edition, as does the front and rear parking aid to compliment the rear view camera system. For improved fuel economy, the LR4 also offers drivers the convenient Intelligent Start/Stop system, which cuts off the engine when the vehicle is at a stop, starting it again seamlessly when drivers are ready to go. And, for those with an ear for music, the Silver Edition also upgrades the sound system to the 825-watt 16-speaker Meridian audio system with subwoofer.
- Navigation and Safety – For the peace of mind that comes from having someone to guide you on your journey, the Silver Edition offers the Hard Disc navigation system with on/off road capability, traffic alert, and “say what you see” voice control. Drivers also gain access to Blind Spot Monitoring with Closing Vehicle Sensing and Traffic Detection.
LR4 Landmark Edition
For drivers who will accept no less than the very best, the 2016 LR4 Landmark Edition offers exclusive features such as extended silver roof rails, landmark badging, 5-split-spoke alloy wheels, and more:
- Exclusive Seating Options – The extended Windsor Leather seating with leather-wrapped gearshift knob and leather cubby box lid provides a touch of elegance while the front console cooler box delivers an added bit of convenience. Drivers can also take advantage of the 12-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with memory and the 8-way power-adjustable passenger’s seat for a perfect fit and optimum comfort.
- Infotainment for All – In addition to the standard infotainment system with InControl apps offered on other trims, drivers can also add a rear seat entertainment system that features two 8-inch color displays integrated into the front seat headrests so that second-row passengers stay entertained no matter how long the drive.
- Adaptive Safety – Building on the abundant safety features available on the lower trims, including the exclusive Terrain Response system, the Landmark Edition can also be equipped with the Adaptive Cruise Control system which uses sensors to monitor and respond to obstacles in front of the vehicle.
Explore the 2016 Land Rover LR4 Trims at the Wayne and Melbourne Land Rover Sales Authority
To learn more about the 2016 Land Rover LR4 trims available to Wayne and Melbourne, PA shoppers, contact Land Rover West Chester at (800) 445-0819 or visit our showroom 1568 West Chester Pike, in Westchester, PA today.