The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Specs and Features Mark it as a True Trailblazer
Modern SUVs have gone soft, but it takes just a glance at the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport specs and features to see that it’s one of the best sport utility vehicles. Wayne and Newtown Square, PA drivers in need of a family-sized vehicle that’s ready to head off-road at a moment’s notice can find it in the Range Rover Sport, available now at Land Rover West Chester.
Read on to discover the stats and features that elevate this SUV above the rest of the pack.
The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Specs
Available with three different trim levels, there are four sets of 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport specs for you to consider:
- 3.0L Supercharged V6: The standard Range Rover Sport engine leaves other SUVs wanting, capable of 340 hp and 332 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 3.0L Turbodiesel: Drivers seeking a more efficient Range Rover will love the turbodiesel, rated at up to 29 mpg/highway and capable of as much as 253 hp and 440 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 5.0L Supercharged V8: Stepping up to the supercharged V8 engine brings the Range Rover Sport’s power output to 510 hp and 461 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 5.0L Supercharged V8 (SVR): Upgrading to the SVR trim tunes the supercharged V8 for increased performance, resulting in 550 hp and 502 lb.-ft. of torque.
Each of these engines is paired to a full-time four-wheel drive system, though drivers wishing for greater off-road capabilities will want to upgrade to the available two-speed transfer case.
The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Features
Power and off-road capabilities are just one side of a Land Rover; these 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport features serve as a reminder that you don’t need to compromise comfort or technology for performance.
- Comfort Features: A pair of 14-way power front seats are standard, with front and rear seats both available with heating elements. Ventilated front seating and a heated steering wheel are available as well.
- Tech Amenities: Bluetooth, an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and navigation are standard with upgrades that include tri-zone climate control, a surround view camera, and adaptive cruise control.
- Modern Luxuries: Leather upholstery, an eight-speaker sound system, and rear privacy glass are standard on the Range Rover Sport, with unique interior trim, a front console cooler box, and a 19-speaker Meridian sound system available.
Discover the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Specs Features at Your Leading Newtown Square and Wayne, PA SUV Authority
The best way to discover the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport specs and features is with a test drive. Newtown Square and Wayne, PA drivers can visit Land Rover West Chester at 1568 West Chester Pike. Contact us online or by phone at (800) 445-0819 to learn more about this impressive SUV.