How Much Can a 2020 Range Rover Evoque Tow?
How much can a Range Rover Evoque tow? The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque offers a towing capacity of 3,968 pounds to Exton drivers. Learn more about towing specs and features on the latest Land Rover model, then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to schedule a test drive and experience more Range Rover Evoque features in person.
Towing Specs and Engine Options
No matter which Range Rover Evoque trim level you choose, you’ll be able to enjoy up to 3,968 pounds towing capacity with the towing optional equipment and accessories. Below are some additional specs and capacities you’ll find on all Evoque models:
- Maximum vehicle and trailer combination/Gross Train Weight: 9,325 pounds
- Unbraked trailer weight: 1,653 pounds
- Roof carrying capacity including roof rails: 165 pounds
- Ground clearance: 8.35 inches
The Range Rover Evoque offers two engine options for Philadelphia drivers, both with all-wheel drive but with slightly different specs to choose from depending on what you’re looking for:
- 2.0L 4-cylinder 246 hp Turbocharged Gas (269 lb-ft of torque): Curb weight of 3,935 pounds, gross vehicle weight of 5,355 pounds
- 2.0L 4-cylinder 296 hp Turbocharged Gas MHEV (295 lb-ft of torque): Curb weight of 4,075 pounds, gross vehicle weight of 5,400 pounds
Performance and Capability Features
To help you get the most out of your Chester Springs drives, the 2020 Range Rover Evoque offers innovative performance and capability features to keep each drive comfortable and safe. These features include:
- Active Driveline, which allows additional grip and handling when turning or going off-road.
- Torque Vectoring by Braking, which reduces understeer around corners with controlled braking for improved trailer stability.
- Adaptive Dynamics, an available feature that monitors body movements and wheel position.
- ClearSight Ground View, which allows you to see parts of the road that are usually obscured.
- Sports Command Driving Position for an elevated seating position so you have more visibility.
Experience the Range Rover Evoque in West Chester
For more information about the 2020 Range Rover Evoque safety features, interior features, fuel economy, and more, visit Land Rover West Chester. When you are ready to take home this model, browse our inventory to find your favorite Range Rover Evoque for sale or for lease near Chester Springs, like the Range Rover Evoque SE trim.
Learn More at Land Rover West Chester
If you are shopping for a new Range Rover in Philadelphia or Exton but you aren’t sure which configuration has the features you’re looking for, Land Rover West Chester can help. Explore our guide to the 2020 Range Rover trim levels below, then contact us to schedule a test drive of one or more of your favorite Range…
If you need a serious powerhouse for the Philadelphia roads, you might be wondering “Just how much can a Range Rover Sport tow?” This luxury SUV can manage up to 7,716 pounds of cargo when properly equipped, and while the specs vary from model to model, the Range Rover Sport towing capacity is impressive in…
The resurrected and redesigned Land Rover Defender 2020 model is being established as its own line of Land Rover models, distinct from the Discovery family and the Range Rover family. Learn more below about the Land Rover Defender prices and configurations to see what features are in store on the newest Land Rover luxury SUV…