How Much Can a 2020 Range Rover Evoque Tow?
How much can a Range Rover Evoque tow? The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque offers a towing capacity of 3,968 pounds to Exton drivers. Learn more about towing specs and features on the latest Land Rover model, then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to schedule a test drive and experience more Range Rover Evoque features in person.
2020 Range Rover Evoque Towing Capacity & Specs
No matter which Range Rover Evoque trim level you choose, you’ll be able to enjoy up to 3,968 pounds towing capacity with the towing optional equipment and accessories. Below are some additional specs and capacities you’ll find on all Evoque models:
- Maximum vehicle and trailer combination/Gross Train Weight: 9,325 pounds
- Unbraked trailer weight: 1,653 pounds
- Roof carrying capacity including roof rails: 165 pounds
- Ground clearance: 8.35 inches
The Range Rover Evoque offers two engine options for Philadelphia drivers, both with all-wheel drive but with slightly different specs to choose from depending on what you’re looking for:
- 2.0L 4-cylinder 246 hp Turbocharged Gas (269 lb-ft of torque): Curb weight of 3,935 pounds, gross vehicle weight of 5,355 pounds
- 2.0L 4-cylinder 296 hp Turbocharged Gas MHEV (295 lb-ft of torque): Curb weight of 4,075 pounds, gross vehicle weight of 5,400 pounds
What Can a Range Rover Evoque Tow?
Now you know how much a Range Rover Evoque can tow, but what does that actually mean in the real world? Can a Range Rover Evoque tow a caravan? A boat? Below are some examples of common equipment that will fall under the 3,968 pounds of Range Rover Evoque towing capacity:
- Small utility trailers
- Two ATVs
- Pop-up tent trailers and normal tent trailers
- A small Airstream trailer
- Lightweight aluminum boats and small outboard boats
In some cases (depending on the size), you’ll also be able to tow small ski boats, small horse trailers, and small caravans/RVs.
Performance & Capability Features
To help you get the most out of your Chester Springs drives, the 2020 Range Rover Evoque offers innovative performance and capability features to keep each drive comfortable and safe. These features include:
- Advanced Tow Assist, which allows you to control the direction of your trailer when reversing, while the system controls the steering to get the trailer where it needs to be.
- Active Driveline, which allows additional grip and handling when turning or going off-road.
- Torque Vectoring by Braking, which reduces understeer around corners with controlled braking for improved trailer stability.
- Adaptive Dynamics, an available feature that monitors body movements and wheel position.
- ClearSight Ground View, which allows you to see parts of the road that are usually obscured.
- Sports Command Driving Position for an elevated seating position so you have more visibility.
Be sure to also get a Range Rover Evoque tow hitch when you are buying your model–you can even choose to get the Tow Package with several genuine Land Rover accessories including a Trailer Tow Harness, Module, Towing Receiver, and a Towing Valance.
Experience the Range Rover Evoque in West Chester
Now that you know more about the Range Rover Evoque towing capacity, come to Land Rover West Chester for more information about the 2020 Range Rover Evoque safety features, interior features, and fuel economy. When you are ready to take home this model, browse our inventory to find your favorite Range Rover Evoque for sale or for lease near Chester Springs, like the Range Rover Evoque SE trim.
Learn More at Land Rover West Chester
You’ve read the previews, and now you’re interested in the much-talked-about 2020 Land Rover Defender! Many car shoppers want to see what industry experts have to say before visiting our Philadelphia-area showroom for their test drive. We understand, which is why we have your guide to the 2020 Land Rover Defender reviews. We’ve compiled reviews…
The 2020 Land Rover Discovery doesn’t just provide incredible towing capabilities and engine performance, it also has a sophisticated interior with luxurious amenities competitive vehicles can’t beat. Land Rover West Chester is going over the Land Rover interior, the standard features, and specs so you can see why this is the chosen family-friendly vehicle for Philadelphia drivers. New…
The new 2020 Land Rover Defender harkens back to Land Rover’s rugged military roots with an imposing exterior built to handle any condition. But what about the Land Rover Defender interior? It might surprise Philadelphia drivers with its comfort and style. Step inside of the Land Rover Defender 2020 interior with Land Rover West Chester. More Defender Info…