2023 Range Rover Sport Reveal
The 2023 Range Rover Sport release date was May 10th, 2022, but Philadelphia drivers can expect to see the electric model on the streets in 2024. There will be five configurations for this model, providing plenty of variety for every driver. Two mild hybrids, a plug-in hybrid, an electric model, and a still available V8 twin-turbo engine will keep you connected to the traditional gas models. Explore the 2023 Range Rover sport price and features with Land Rover West Chester.
2023 Range Rover Sport: What’s New?
A lot has changed in this model year to provide Exton and Chester Springs drivers with the epitome of sleek and intentional design. Check out the 2023 Range Rover Sport: what’s new, with the team at Land Rover West Chester:
Performance wise, besides the exciting new upgrades in terms of powertrains, there are a few additions to the Sport that make driving even more secure. Some of the exciting new features include:
- A standard eight-speed ZF automatic transmission, adaptive air suspension, and the Land Rover Intelligent All Wheel Drive system
- An all-new technology of all-wheel steering provides maneuverability at lower speeds. This provides stability when taking corners, and an impressive turning radius for an SUV.
- The Terrain Response 2 System is an adaptive off-road cruise control that manages the throttle so you can keep your eyes on the road.
- A number of features like automated emergency braking, wade sensing, maneuvering lights, advanced cruise control with driver monitoring, lane keep assist, traffic sign recognition, and the 3D surround-view camera and ClearSight ground view camera keep drivers secure on every road – dirt or pavement.
The 2023 Range Rover Sport reveal has brought out an exciting set of design elements that optimize performance and provide a unique look from previous model years.
- This year drivers can enjoy a new grille design with three stacked openings and a newer slim headlight design.
- The bumper is fully included in the surface and every exterior was shaped to limit flaring. This also helps reduce the drag coefficient to just 0.29.
- The new flush glass glazing hides any gaps between the window and body to create the ultimate sleek look.
2023 Range Rover Sport Price
Keeping things short and sweet, here are the 2023 Range Rover Sport prices:
- Range Rover Sport SE: $83,000 MSRP*
- Range Rover Sport Dynamic SE: $90,000 MSRP*
- Range Rover Sport Autobiography: $104,200 MSRP*
- Range Rover First Edition: $121,500 MSRP*
When is the 2023 Range Rover Sport Release Date?
The 2023 Range Rover Sport release date was May 10th, 2022, so Chester Springs drivers can get behind the wheel of one of these models today! If you are waiting for the electric model, there’s a bit of time before it’s released. Explore the 2023 Range Rover Sport price in person in West Chester today. Contact us today if you have any questions!
More from Land Rover West Chester
Are you searching the Philadelphia area for a premium SUV that’s perfect for weekend getaways, off-roading adventures, and your daily commute? Come and check out the different 2023 Range Rover Velar configurations at Land Rover West Chester! This top-tier SUV offers thrilling performance, smooth handling, and advanced technologies to make your drives more enjoyable. We have your…
When you need a powerful SUV for your daily commutes and drives beyond the Exton area, no other vehicle has your connected and protected like the new Range Rover Evoque for sale at Land Rover West Chester. What is the 2023 Range Rover Evoque price? The entry-level Range Rover SE has a starting price of $51,000 MSRP. …
If you’re searching for a luxury SUV with interior features and luxurious amenities, your next crossover SUV should be the new Range Rover Velar for sale at Land Rover West Chester. Explore the 2023 Range Rover Velar seating capacity, dimensions, features, and more with this handy guide with Land Rover West Chester. After learning what’s inside the 2023 Range Rover…