2023 Range Rover Models & Pricing
The 2023 Range Rover price will vary based on what model and the trim level you pick. This spans from the 2023 Range Rover Evoque $46,400 MSRP* starting price to the 2023 Range Rover $218,300 MSRP* price on the high end. Of course, a higher trim will equate to a higher Range Rover price and provide you with access to more convenience and technology features that make your Philadelphia drives more luxurious. The 2023 Range Rover models provide fantastic pricing when you consider you’re getting a high-quality vehicle. Whether you go for one of the lower trims of the 2023 Range Rover models or the highest ones, you can find a model that will give you everything you want out of a luxury SUV.
How Much Does the 2023 Range Rover Cost?
The classic Range Rover mode provides Rear Executive Class Seats, InControl® in-car infotainment, driver aids, and a Meridian™ Sound System that gives you a truly superior listening experience as you drive through Exton. With the increased price, you will enjoy an impeccable amount of standard features.
- New 2023 Range Rover SE Price Price – From $104,500 MSRP*
- New 2023 Range Rover Autobiography Price – From $157,600 MSRP*
- New 2023 Range Rover First Edition Price – From $164,000 MSRP*
- New 2023 Range Rover SV Price – From $193,100 MSRP*
- New 2023 Range Rover Autobiography Price – From $161,600 MSRP*
- New 2023 Range Rover First Edition Price – From $169,400 MSRP*
- New 2023 Range Rover SV Price – From $218,300 MSRP*
Long Wheelbase with Seven Seats
- New 2023 Range Rover SE Price – From $110,500 MSRP*
- New 2023 Range Rover Autobiography Price – From $159,600 MSRP*
How Much Does the 2023 Range Rover Sport Cost?
The Range Rover Sport has a sportier design and a range of powertrains that elevate your performance. With three trims for this model, Chester Springs drivers have plenty of options!
- New 2023 Range Rover Sport SE Price – From $83,000 MSRP*
- New 2023 Range Rover Sport Dynamic SE Price – From $90,000 MSRP*
- New 2023 Range Rover Sport Autobiography Dynamic Price – From $104,200 MSRP*
How Much Does the 2023 Range Rover Velar Cost?
The Range Rover Velar is a stunningly designed SUV that combines striking features for style with technology features that will make your drive in Chester Springs feel like you’re racing. Here are the Range Rover costs for this model.
- New 2023 Range Rover Velar S Price – From $58,300 MSRP*
- New 2023 Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic S Price – From $60,400 MSRP*
- New 2023 Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic HSE Price – From $78,900 MSRP*
How Much Does the 2023 Range Rover Evoque Cost?
The Range Rover Evoque gives you twin-needle stitched leather, a Touch Pro™ infotainment system, and an incredible Land Rover engine, all at a great price. See the new Range Rover cost for this model for yourself:
- New 2023 Range Rover Evoque S Price – From $46,400 MSRP*
- New 2023 Range Rover Evoque SE Price – From $51,000 MSRP*
- New 2023 Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic S Price – $48,000 MSRP*
- New 2023 Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic SE Price – $52,600 MSRP*
- New 2023 Range Rover Evoque HST Price – $57,000 MSRP*
Explore the 2023 Range Rover Models with Land Rover West Chester!
With the team at Land Rover West Chester, we offer a prime selection of brand new Land Rover models for you to enjoy. Be sure to take a test drive in West Chester with us and explore all the ways the Land Rover standard of luxury fits your lifestyle. If you still have questions about the new Land Rover price or you’re ready to take one home, contact us today!
More from Land Rover West Chester
If you’re like a lot of West Chester drivers, you need an SUV that will do more than look good on your morning commute. You have a boat or camper to tow. Then the new Land Rover Defender might be the vehicle for you. How much can the Land Rover Defender tow? We are glad…
There’s a lot for West Chester drivers to love about the SV version of the Range Rover Sport. It’s got a powerful, precision-engineered engine that can crank out over 600 horsepower, as revealed by the impressive 2024 Range Rover Sport SV specs. What really sets this model apart from the rest of the line are…
The 2024 Land Rover Defender continues its reputation as being a rugged and capable 4×4 vehicle. Whether you’re off-roading or driving on your commute in Philadelphia, the Defender is the vehicle that will withstand whatever terrain and conditions you throw at it. But is the 2024 Land Rover Defender good on gas? Fuel prices…