2020 Land Rover Discovery Interior Features
The 2020 Land Rover Discovery doesn’t just provide incredible towing capabilities and engine performance, it also has a sophisticated interior with luxurious amenities competitive vehicles can’t beat. Land Rover West Chester is going over the Land Rover interior, the standard features, and specs so you can see why this is the chosen family-friendly vehicle for Philadelphia drivers.
Land Rover Discovery Capacity
The new Land Rover Discovery can comfortably seat up to five adult passengers, with the option of adding a third row if needed. Let’s take a look at the Land Rover Discovery capacity measurements:
- Headroom (1st / 2nd Row): 39.4 inches / 39 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st / 2nd Row): 60.4 inches / 59.5 inches
- Legroom (1st / 2nd Row): 39 inches / 37.6 inches
- Cargo Space (Behind the 1st / 2nd Row): 83.7 cubic feet / 41.2 cubic feet
With the optional third row, you can now seat up to seven passengers and get the available Intelligent Seat Fold to reconfigure second and third-row seating by pressing a button.
Land Rover Discovery Interior: Technology
Exton and Boothwyn drivers can easily stay connected, entertained, and informed thanks to the best-in-class technologies equipped in the new Discovery:
- InControl® Touch Pro™ 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system includes Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility.
- InControl® Remote & Protect™ includes Optimized Roadside Assistance and access to emergency services, automatically contacted when your airbags are deployed. Remote™ lets you interact with your Discovery from anywhere via a smartphone app.
- Meridian™ Audio Options: Whether you choose the available premium Meridian™ Sound System or Surround Sound System, enjoy up to 825 watts and 16 speakers plus a subwoofer.
- Interactive Driver Display comes standard on the HSE trim and above. The high-definition 12.3-inch screen displays driving and safety information, navigation, and media, making it easier for drivers to remain focused on the road.
Land Rover Discovery Interior: Design
The Land Rover Discovery interior offers both a comfortable and functional design. Enjoy these interior features:
- Luxury Materials: The Discovery interior comes standard with leather seats and offers the available twin-needle stitching, as well as genuine wood, leather, and metal finishes.
- Heated and Massaging Seats: Enjoy the available heated front seats with massage functions while treating your passengers with the heated rear seat options.
- Inventive Storage: You will find excellent storage solutions throughout the cabin, from the central armrest to the upper and lower glovebox with an optional cooler compartment.
- Climate Control: Opt for three- or four-zone climate control, which you can control, pre-heat, or pre-cool using the InControl® Remote™ app on your smartphone.
Explore the Land Rover Discovery in West Chester!
Is it time to upgrade your ride for a more enjoyable Chester Springs commute? When you’re ready to get behind the wheel of a luxury SUV and explore the Land Rover Discovery capacity and interior features firsthand, give our team a call. We can’t wait to see you drive off in your dream SUV! Still doing some research before making your choice? Learn about the redesigned 2021 Discovery and compare it to the 2020 Discovery!
More From Land Rover West Chester
Just how much can a new 2022 Land Rover Defender tow? This luxury SUV boasts more than just handsome fascia and iconic interior and exterior design. In fact, the 2022 Land Rover Defender towing capacity — up to 7,716 pounds when properly equipped for the Defender 90, or up to 8,201-pounds with the P400…
Drivers all around Philadelphia are loving the 2022 Land Rover Range Rover for its effortless blend of high-end appointments and stunning performance, but you may be wondering, “Does the Range Rover have a third row?” You’ll be happy to know that it now does! This means that you can bring the whole family along…
The 2022 Land Rover Defender interior provides a luxurious experience that will have your passengers and those watching in awe. This luxury all-terrain SUV is perfect for the commute to Philadelphia or a camping trip to Exton. Whatever the lifestyle, the new Defender will provide exactly what you need! But, does the Land Rover…