2019 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Configurations
Philadelphia and Exton drivers searching for the ultimate in sophistication and performance should look no further than the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Sport configurations. With six trim levels to choose from, this sleek and sporty SUV is sure to meet your needs and budget. Explore the Land Rover Range Rover Sport trim levels with the experts at Land Rover West Chester, then browse options like our black Range Rover Sport models for a cool look!
Land Rover Range Rover Sport Trim Levels
- SE (Base MSRP: $68,500) – This lighter-weight trim is equipped with a 3.0 L Inline 6 Turbocharged Gas or 3.0 L TDV6 Diesel engine for the perfect balance of performance and efficiency.
- HSE (Base MSRP: $73,990) – This trim level includes all of the standard features found in the SE trim level, plus amenities like premium LED headlights, 16-way heated memory front seats, and a rearview camera.
- HST (Base MSRP: $82,950) – Featuring a sportier aesthetic thanks to its black contrast roof, the HST also features plush Windsor leather seating for the interior with a matching gearshift and steering wheel for a touch of added sophistication.
- Supercharged Dynamic (Base MSRP: $86,500) – This trim level exudes confidence with its 518-hp Supercharged V8 engine and 5 split-spoke 21-inch alloy wheels. Enjoy crystal-clear sound from a 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System with 11 speakers and 10-inch color touchscreen.
- Autobiography Dynamic (Base MSRP: $97,500) – The Autobiography Dynamic trim level is the flagship configuration of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport lineup. Although it offers the same powerful engine as the Supercharged Dynamic trim level, it adds stylish amenities like 21-inch diamond turned alloy wheels and 22-way heated and cooled front seats.
- SVR (Base MSRP: $114, 500) – For top-tier performance, there’s the SVR configuration. It offers the exclusive 575-hp 5.0L Supercharged V8 engine to make it the world’s most capable performance SUV. In fact, it can go from 0-60 mph in a mere 4.3 seconds – no small feat for a vehicle of its size!
Experience the Land Rover Range Rover Sport Trim Levels in Person at Land Rover West Chester
Now that you have seen all that the new Land Rover Range Rover Sport configurations have to offer, we’re sure you will want to set up a test drive at Land Rover West Chester near Chester Springs. We would be delighted to show you all that this rugged and refined SUV can do. If you are still doing your research, compare the Range Rover Sport vs. Range Rover Velar or the Range Rover Evoque vs. Range Rover Sport to explore more Land Rover SUV options. Contact us today for more information.
More From Land Rover West Chester
The arrival of the long-anticipated 2021 Land Rover Discovery is all the buzz with luxury vehicle drivers around the West Chester area. Sporting the most substantial changes to the model since the previous generation and name change five years ago, Land Rover updated the exterior design, enhanced the interior, and even changed the engine lineup….
Built off the popular Range Rover HSE, the brand new 2021 Range Rover HSE Westminster brings fresh possibilities to Philadelphia drivers. This model adds sophistication and innovation to the lineup with deluxe style and technology, while showcasing that signature Range Rover performance. Take a look at the features that make this new 2021 Range Rover…
Between the Shadow Atlas exterior with Gloss Black and its Diamond Turned wheels, the 2021 Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition is truly a sight to behold on Philadelphia roads. This special edition 2021 Range Rover Sport configuration builds upon the rugged performance and high-tech features of the HSE trim level but adds unique styling…