2019 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Configurations
Philadelphia and Exton drivers searching for the ultimate in sophistication and performance should look no further than the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Sport configurations. With six trim levels to choose from, this sleek and sporty SUV is sure to meet your needs and budget. Explore the Land Rover Range Rover Sport trim levels with the experts at Land Rover West Chester, then browse options like our black Range Rover Sport models for a cool look!
Land Rover Range Rover Sport Trim Levels
- SE (Base MSRP: $68,500) – This lighter-weight trim is equipped with a 3.0 L Inline 6 Turbocharged Gas or 3.0 L TDV6 Diesel engine for the perfect balance of performance and efficiency.
- HSE (Base MSRP: $73,990) – This trim level includes all of the standard features found in the SE trim level, plus amenities like premium LED headlights, 16-way heated memory front seats, and a rearview camera.
- HST (Base MSRP: $82,950) – Featuring a sportier aesthetic thanks to its black contrast roof, the HST also features plush Windsor leather seating for the interior with a matching gearshift and steering wheel for a touch of added sophistication.
- Supercharged Dynamic (Base MSRP: $86,500) – This trim level exudes confidence with its 518-hp Supercharged V8 engine and 5 split-spoke 21-inch alloy wheels. Enjoy crystal-clear sound from a 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System with 11 speakers and 10-inch color touchscreen.
- Autobiography Dynamic (Base MSRP: $97,500) – The Autobiography Dynamic trim level is the flagship configuration of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport lineup. Although it offers the same powerful engine as the Supercharged Dynamic trim level, it adds stylish amenities like 21-inch diamond turned alloy wheels and 22-way heated and cooled front seats.
- SVR (Base MSRP: $114, 500) – For top-tier performance, there’s the SVR configuration. It offers the exclusive 575-hp 5.0L Supercharged V8 engine to make it the world’s most capable performance SUV. In fact, it can go from 0-60 mph in a mere 4.3 seconds – no small feat for a vehicle of its size!
Experience the Land Rover Range Rover Sport Trim Levels in Person at Land Rover West Chester
Now that you have seen all that the new Land Rover Range Rover Sport configurations have to offer, we’re sure you will want to set up a test drive at Land Rover West Chester near Chester Springs. We would be delighted to show you all that this rugged and refined SUV can do. If you are still doing your research, compare the Range Rover Sport vs. Range Rover Velar or the Range Rover Evoque vs. Range Rover Sport to explore more Land Rover SUV options. Contact us today for more information.
More From Land Rover West Chester
If you are shopping for a new Range Rover in Philadelphia or Exton but you aren’t sure which configuration has the features you’re looking for, Land Rover West Chester can help. Explore our guide to the 2020 Range Rover trim levels below, then contact us to schedule a test drive of one or more of your favorite Range…
If you need a serious powerhouse for the Philadelphia roads, you might be wondering “Just how much can a Range Rover Sport tow?” This luxury SUV can manage up to 7,716 pounds of cargo when properly equipped, and while the specs vary from model to model, the Range Rover Sport towing capacity is impressive in…
The resurrected and redesigned Land Rover Defender 2020 model is being established as its own line of Land Rover models, distinct from the Discovery family and the Range Rover family. Learn more below about the Land Rover Defender prices and configurations to see what features are in store on the newest Land Rover luxury SUV…