2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Interior
The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque interior is packed with luxury amenities and technology for better drives around Exton, like massage front seats and a 660-watt surround sound system. Explore the Evoque interior at Land Rover West Chester, and schedule a test drive when you are ready to experience this model in person.
Comfort & Technology
The interior of the Evoque includes many features to keep you entertained, safe, and connected. These features include:
- Available heated and cooled massage front seats
- Panoramic glass roof
- Upholstery in premium materials including Windsor leather
- 10.2-inch touchscreen Navigation Pro system
- Available InControl® Touch Pro™ color display
- InControl® Apps™ and InControl Wi-Fi™
- InControl® Remote & Protect™
- Driver aids such as Blind Spot Monitoring, Traffic Sign Recognition, and more
The Evoque also offers a 380W Meridian™ Sound System with 10 speakers and a subwoofer for crystal clear sound. It can be upgraded to a 660W Meridian Surround Sound System with 12 speakers and subwoofer on the convertible configuration or an 825W with 16 speakers and subwoofer on the five-door.
Range Rover Evoque Dimensions
The Range Rover Evoque capacity will vary depending on whether you opt for the standard five-door SUV which seats five passengers, or the (world’s first!) SUV convertible model which seats four passengers. Find out which one works for your Philadelphia drives.
- Cargo Capacity – Five-Door (Rear Seats Up/Down): 21.5/50.5 cubic feet
- Cargo Capacity – Convertible: 8.9 cubic feet
- Front Head Room: 39.0 inches for both models
- Rear Head Room: 38.0 inches for both models
- Front Legroom: 40.2 inches for both models
- Rear Legroom – Five-Door: 34.8 inches
- Rear Legroom – Convertible: 34.1 inches
Explore the Evoque Interior at Land Rover West Chester
Want to learn more about this model? Compare the Range Rover Evoque vs. Range Rover Sport to see how it measures up in the Range Rover family. Browse our inventory to find a new Range Rover Evoque for sale near Chester Springs, and when you are ready to save on your next luxury SUV check out our Range Rover Evoque lease deals!
Learn More at Land Rover West Chester
The 2020 Range Rover Sport is a more compact, performance-oriented version of the classic Range Rover, more than enough space for you and your passengers, and a variety of high-end amenities and advanced features to improve your Philadelphia drives. Take a closer look at the Range Rover Sport interior at Land Rover West Chester. New Range Rover Sport…
If you are shopping for a new Range Rover in Philadelphia or Exton but you aren’t sure which configuration has the features you’re looking for, Land Rover West Chester can help. Explore our guide to the 2020 Range Rover trim levels below, then contact us to schedule a test drive of one or more of your favorite Range…
If you need a serious powerhouse for the Philadelphia roads, you might be wondering “Just how much can a Range Rover Sport tow?” This luxury SUV can manage up to 7,716 pounds of cargo when properly equipped, and while the specs vary from model to model, the Range Rover Sport towing capacity is impressive in…