2016 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Reviews
Before driving home a new SUV, it’s a good idea to do your research, and Land Rover West Chester is here to help, bringing top 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Reviews together in one place for you. Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA drivers seeking a new luxury crossover, you owe it to yourself to see the Range Rover Sport in action.
Critics Adore the Range Rover Sport
We’ll talk all day about what we love about this luxury crossover, but we want you to hear from some critics as well. We’re not the only ones with high praise in our 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Sport reviews.
- Left Lane News: “The Land Rover Range Rover Sport is a more nimble and less expensive alternative to the full-size Rang Rover flagship. The Sport boasts the highest level of performance ever offered on a Range Rover and it offers occasional-use third-row seating, a first on a Range Rover-badged vehicle.”
- Edmunds: “Can a nearly 5,500-pound crossover double as a legitimate performance car? If we weren’t familiar with the Land Rover Range Rover Sport, we’d answer with a chuckle. But the Edmunds ‘A’ rated Range Rover Sport is a game-changer among heavyweight SUVs with its confident handling and blazing V8-powered acceleration.”
- Automobile Magazine: “Inside, the cabin is cosseting with rich leather, wood and metal materials, and all the creature comforts we’ve come to expect from this class of vehicle.”
2016 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Specs and Features
Take the classic Range Rover and give it a boost in style and versatility, and you have the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Sport. The available third row of seating makes this an adventure vehicle that’s ready for the whole family, and highlights like these ensure you’re ready to take on the daily commute or the off-road vacation.
- Three Engines: Choose from three different powertrains, a supercharged V6 with up to 380 hp, an efficient turbocharged diesel with 254 hp, or a 5.0L V8 with as much as 550 hp.
- Four-Wheel Drive: A Land Rover wouldn’t be a Land Rover without four-wheel drive, and the Range Rover Sport has both the standard single-speed transfer case and a dual-speed transfer case with low-range gearing and a locking rear differential to make it through tough terrain.
- Technology Features: Land Rover ensures drivers have some of the best features from the start, including an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation, the InControl suite of vehicle apps, Bluetooth for phone and audio, and much more, all standard.
Give Us Your Own 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Review Near Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA Today
The 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Sport reviews we want to hear are the ones from our Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA drivers. Visit Land Rover West Chester at 1568 West Chester Pike today to get behind the wheel and give us your review.
Contact us online or by phone at (800) 445-0819 to schedule your test drive.