2017 Land Rover Range Rover Trims
Explore and conquer with the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover trims, now available to Wayne and Newtown Square, PA drivers at Land Rover West Chester. If you’ve been considering one of these impressive luxury performance SUVs, review our catalog of amenities first, then schedule a test-drive to see why a Range Rover is the right fit for you.
The Range Rover trim sets the foundation for the rest of the line with basic amenities like power-adjustable driver’s seat with memory and climate controls, heated rear seats, Oxford leather surfaces, and much more:
- Performance: The Range Rover is powered by a 5.0L Supercharged V8 engine with 8-speed automatic transmission and adaptive 4WD capable of 510 hp and 461 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Control: All-terrain Progress Control, Dynamic Response, Terrain Response2, steering wheel mounted paddle shifters, Low-traction Launch Adaptive Dynamics, and Roll Stability Control make the Range Rover one of the most responsive full-sized SUVs on the road.
- Advanced Safety: In addition to a suite of advanced airbags, the Range Rover offers the protection of high-strength aluminum construction, child safety locks, engine immobilization, and a Perimetric alarm. The Range Rover also provides a rearview camera system for effortless parking and trailering.
- Driver Assist: Autonomous Emergency Braking, an active speed limiter, and Lane Departure Warning help drivers to remain safe even when they cannot see hazards before they strike.
- InControl: The InControl system with 10.2-inch touchscreen interface connects the driver to hands-free calling, music streaming, and mobile content, as well as roadside assistance, and emergency coverage in the event of an accident.
- Meridian Audio: The standard 380-watt 13-speaker Meridian Audio system delivers professional-grade sound from any source, including the built-in satellite and HD radio connections.
2016 model displayed
The HSE builds upon the features introduced in the Range Rover trim, adding a few notable upgrades, including:
- Diesel Power: In addition to the 3.0L Si6 gasoline V6 engine that produces 340 hp and 332 lb.-ft. of peak torque, the HSE offers drivers access to the 3.0L Td6 Diesel engine capable of 254 hp and 443 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Hands-Free Convenience: The standard heated front and rear windscreens mean no scraping even on the coldest mornings and the motion-activated rear tailgate and keyless entry system allows drivers to load up without placing heavy parcels on the ground.
- Comfort: As with the Range Rover trim, drivers enjoy tri-zone automatic climate control and heated reclining rear seats for maximum comfort and customization, as well as adjustable headrests, and soft door close feature.
2016 model displayed
The first of the Range Rover trims to be offered in standard and extended wheelbase versions, the Supercharged takes the SUV up a notch with access to the supercharged V8 powerplant and all the standard features available in the previous trim levels as well as additional passenger volume for superior comfort.
Also offered with either the standard or extended wheelbase, the Autobiography continues to add the luxury amenities that make it a world-class SUV:
- Adaptive Control: The Autobiography gains Adaptive Cruise Control with Queue Assist and Intelligent Emergency Braking for worry-free driving.
- Adjustability: 18-way power-adjustable driver and front passenger seats with memory and adjustable bolsters make it simple to customize the Autobiography’s ride. Drivers also gain access to four-zone climate control.
- Climate Controlled: Front and rear climate controlled seating with power rear seats and Intelligent Seat Cargo Mode allow drivers to use the Range Rover as they see fit with the push of a button.
- Rear-Seat Entertainment: An 8-inch rear-seat entertainment system with wireless headphones keeps even the fussiest passengers entertained on long trips.
- Surround Camera: The Surround Camera system provides a 360-degree composite view of the area around the vehicle for backing and parking ease.
Drivers can choose the Dynamic standard or extended wheelbase of this trim as well, building on features offered in previous trims, as well as impressive exclusive amenities:
- Performance Sound: A mind-blowing 1700-watt Meridian Signature Reference audio system with 29 speakers delivers custom sound from any source and delivers it seamlessly throughout the cabin.
- Executive Class: Rear executive-class seating with massaging lumbar support, as well as 24-way semi-aniline driver and passenger seats with built in massage and front and rear heat ensure that every seat is fit for your most important passengers.
- Potent Engine: The SV is equipped with the dynamic 5.0L V8 powerplant capable of 550 hp and 502 lb.-ft. of peak torque for unmatched capability.
Explore the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover and Elevate Your Next Wayne and Newtown Square Adventure
Get behind the wheel of the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover trims and put your next Wayne and Newtown Square, PA adventure on the right track. Contact Land Rover West Chester at (800) 445-0819 or explore our showroom at 1568 West Chester Pike, in Westchester, PA today.