2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Trims
If you’ve been dreaming of a 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport, but can decide which of the six trims best suits your active Wayne and Newtown Square, PA lifestyle, take heart. The experts at Land Rover West Chester have created a brief catalog of each trim, and the features drivers can expect from each. Look it over, then schedule a test-drive.
The base SE trim offers drivers a long list of standard features like Bi-Xenon automatic headlights, heated power-adjustable exterior mirrors, heated rear window, more:
- Performance: The SE is powered by a 3.0L gasoline V6 powerplant capable of 340 hp and 332 lb.-ft. of torque, or a 3.0L diesel engine that generates 254 hp and 443 lb.-ft. of torque. Both are equipped with 8-speed automatic transmissions and 4WD.
- Convenience: Drivers enjoy a convenient power tailgate, passive keyless entry, pushbutton start, auto-dimming rearview mirror, cruise control, multifunction steering wheel with calling and audio controls, power-adjustable steering column, and other options for a custom fit.
- Safety: Amenities like heated power exterior mirrors and rain-sensing windshield wipers ensure adequate visibility while features like Roll Stability Control, Terrain Response, Reactive Grounding Response, and Active Speed Limiter.
- Connectivity: The InControl Touch Pro infotainment system allows drivers to connect their compatible smartphone and enjoy hands-free calling, access to music, maps, and weather via the in-dash 10.2-inch color touchscreen interface.
The HSE trim builds upon the features offered in the SE, adding a few additional comforts including:
- Leather: While the SE offers grained leather, the HSE gives drivers full Oxford leather heated front seats and armrests in a choice of seven individual color palettes.
- Premium Materials: The HSE also gains a premium leather steering wheel, Morzine headliner material, aluminum tread plates with Range Rover lettering, and Micro Mesh Aluminum trim for a custom feel to the attractive interior.
- Performance Audio: The 8-speaker, 250-watt Range Rover Audio system carries over and continues to include HD and satellite radio options.
- Rearview Camera: A rearview camera system with front visual display allows drivers to gain a clear view of the obstacles that might make parking the large SUV difficult.
The HSE Dynamic includes many of the same basic features as the HSE, as well as some important additions that include:
- Enhanced Power: The gasoline V6 engine receives a performance upgrade to include an additional 40 hp, as well as red Brembo brake calipers for added style and stopping points.
- Adaptive Dynamics: Adaptive dampers, Dynamic Terrain Response, Reactive Grounding Response, Low-traction Launch, and other performance features make the HSE more responsive to driver input.
- Surround View Parking: The addition of a 360-degree parking aid means drivers have a view of the entire area surrounding the vehicle to make parking effortless.
- Driver Assist: Drivers also gain access to a Blind Spot Monitor with Reverse Traffic Detection, Driver Condition Monitor, Intelligent Speed Limiter, and Traffic Sign Recognition System.
The Supercharged trim adds 20-inch split-spoke aluminum alloy wheels, unique badging, and more features, including:
- V8 Engine: The addition of a 5.0L supercharged V8 powerplant takes the SUV’s power output to 510 hp and 461 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Glass Roof: A sliding panoramic glass sunroof with power blind allows cabin occupants to enjoy a little sunshine in any weather.
- Configurable Entry: As with previous trims, drivers enjoy a customer configurable single point entry for maximum convenience.
In addition to the attractive features on previous trims, the Autobiography adds a few exclusive touches that include:
- Customized Seating: The 16-way power-adjustable climate-controlled front seats with power lumbar ensure an ideal fit for even long trips. Duo- and tri-tone leather seating and heated rear seats round out the offering.
- Custom Touches: Configurable mood lighting and leather upper and center dash with a center console cooler box turn the SUV’s interior into a one-of-a-kind refuge you won’t want to leave.
- Premium Sound: The 825-watt Meridian 190speaker sound system with subwoofer delivers outstanding audio from any source.
2016 model displayed
The top-ranging SVR trim adds more power and breathtaking additions guaranteed to please:
- Supercharged: The SVR is the only trim equipped with the supercharged 550 hp V8 powerplant and noble plated paddle shifters for added boost.
- Custom Touches: Drivers can choose from four unique Colorway Oxford leather choices for individual style. Premium carpeting, SVR badging, leather touches, and blue Brembo brakes add to the custom feel.
- Added Comfort and Convenience: Three-zone climate control, Wi-Fi connectivity, HomeLink, driver memory, and more make the SVR both user-friendly and luxuriant to drive.
2016 model displayed
Find the Right 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport for your Wayne and Newtown Square, PA Commute
See which of the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport trims suits your busy Wayne and Newtown Square, PA lifestyle. Contact Land Rover West Chester at (800) 445-0819 or visit 1568 West Chester Pike, in Westchester, PA.