2016 Land Rover LR4 Engine Specs and Performance Features
The 2016 Land Rover LR4 is a three-row luxury SUV that offers you rugged off-road performance while still giving you a sophisticated and well-appointed interior. We’ve broken down the engine specs and performance features available on this model so our Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA customers can understand where its riveting drive comes from before you meet us for a test drive at Land Rover West Chester today.
This model is powered by a 3.0L V6 supercharged engine. It’s paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission with CommandShift, and it delivers a powerful 340 hp and up to 332 lb.-ft. of torque. The intelligent stop/start technology shuts the engine off when you’re stopped at a red light and immediately starts the engine when you lift your foot off of the brake. You’ll receive up to 19 mpg/highway and 15 mpg/city. The maximum towing capacity of this engine is 7,716 lbs. meaning you can bring all of your toys along with you.
The 2016 Land Rover LR4 is stacked with features that add up to durability and peak performance. You’ll enjoy the smooth ride on the street or off-road:
- Terrain Response: This system is turned on by a switch and will reconfigure the engine, transmission, throttle, and traction to give you the optimal drive no matter what the landscape you’re traversing is.
- Hill Start Assist and Hill Descent Control: Maintain control of the vehicle whether you’re heading uphill or downhill with these standard technologies.
- Roll Stability Control: This system monitors yaw and roll-rate to make sure that you’re not in danger of turning over.
- Trailer Stability Assist: When you’re towing cargo, this technology will monitor trailer sway to make sure power and force are directed correctly to avoid losing control.
- Park Distance Control: This system uses sensors so you can have this tech and the interior rearview camera to avoid accidents while you’re parking.
- Adjustable Air Suspension: Inside of the vehicle, you can choose to raise the suspension when you’re going over rough land or lower it when you need the vehicle closer to the ground by the touchscreen control.
- Blind Spot Monitoring and Closing Vehicle Sensing: Sensors in the vehicle notify you if another vehicle is coming close to you or your blind spot.
Try the 2016 Land Rover LR4 Performance on for Size in Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA at Land Rover West Chester
Meet us down at Land Rover of West Chester to get behind the wheel of the 2016 Land Rover LR4 to see what the engine specs and performance features mean when you hit the gas. We’re located at 1568 West Chester Pike in West Chester, PA, close to both Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA. Give us a call to schedule an appointment at (800) 445-0819. If you have any questions, you can talk to us online, too.