2016 Land Rover LR4 Interior
The handsome design of the 2016 Land Rover LR4 is not confined to the exterior; the interior features and design of this capable SUV have made it a top choice for discerning Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA drivers. To illustrate the vehicle’s appeal, we’ve asked the experts at Land Rover of West Chester to create a brief catalog of the LR4 interior amenities. We think it’s easy to see why it’s built such a devoted following since it first made its debut.
Designed to provide comfortable seating for as many as seven adults, the Land Rover LR4 is equipped with standard first- and second-row captain’s chairs with optional second-row and third-row folding benches that provide easy access to as much as 90.3 cubic feet of interior cargo volume. The unconventional design of the Land Rover LR4 is not only distinctive, it also provides drivers with exceptional headroom, and increases the area available for taller parcels and equipment.
Inside, drivers can truly make the Land Rover LR4 their own with appealing amenities including:
- Driver Select – The innovative drive select rotary shifter allows drivers to free up space in the center stack while adding a touch of exclusive style. The leather-topped dial is available in Ebony Black and allows one-touch shifting capabilities.
- Protection – A custom-fitted rubber mat set with the Land Rover Logo helps to protect the interior of the SUV from outside elements and can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Comfort Package – The 7-seat bonus package features additional seating, second-row climate controls, rear cargo net, additional air vents, and extra cup holders.
- Console Cooler – The Landmark trim can be equipped with the console cooler box to help preserve food or medications on long trips or in warm weather.
While the Land Rover LR4 can be equipped with some additional niceties, it’s the standard comforts that really make it stand out from the competition:
- Driver Convenience – A multifunction steering wheel, power-adjustable seats, and auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink remote control give driver’s access to one-touch customization of the driving space and easy access to their favorite features.
- Performance Sound – Drivers can enjoy a standard 11-speaker Meridian sound system or upgrade to an 825-watt sound system that features 16 speakers and a subwoofer for a truly ground-breaking audio experience.
- InControl – The Land Rover’s onboard infotainment system allows drivers to connect their compatible smartphone to take advantage of built-in apps, access news, weather, traffic, audio, navigation, calling, and other options via the dash-mounted 7-inch color touchscreen interface.
- Rear-Seat Entertainment – Dual 8-inch headrest-mounted monitors in the optional entertainment system provide a distraction for rear seat passengers, staving off battles on long trips.
- Passive Entry – Select trims offers drivers easy hands-free entry into the vehicle, making night traveling safer and more convenient, particularly for drivers with small children or those with parcels to manage.
Experience the 2016 Land Rover LR4 Interior Features and Design,and Enjoy a Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA Test-drive in Style
Explore the 2016 Land Rover LR4 interior features at the premier Wayne, PA and Melbourne, PA luxury SUV authority. Contact Land Rover of West Chester at (800) 445-0819 or visit us at 1568 West Chester Pike, in Westchester, PA to schedule a test-drive today.