The Land Rover LR4 Exterior Features
Beautifully sculpted with bold lines and uncompromising capability, the 2016 Land Rover LR4 features the right balance of form and function that Wayne and Melbourne, PA drivers desire. To provide our Land Rover of West Chester clients a clear view of what that means, we’ve created a brief catalog of the Land Rover LR4 exterior design elements and available features that make this SUV such an appealing choice for off-roaders and busy families alike.
Engineered to tackle the wilds of the eastern woods as easily as it does the Interstate, the Land Rover LR4 features a broad 63.5-inch rear wheel track that provides exceptional stability during aggressive cornering, yet still manages a narrow 37.6-foot turning radius, allowing it to perform well even on tight city streets. Impressive approach and departure angles allow drivers to manage well in even steep terrain, while a wading depth of 27.56 inches allows the Land Rover LR4 to ford streams, creeks, and even flooded neighborhoods in a pinch.
Drivers can customize the Land Rover LR4 to suit their unique tastes and style with a variety of compelling accessory packages that include exclusive features and badging:
- Driving Lamps – Add a little extra light for nighttime adventure with the safari-inspired driving lamps.
- Roof Rails – Dealer-installed roof rails allow drivers to load luggage, outdoor gear, or long parcels with ease, freeing up valuable cabin real estate.
- Side Steps – For drivers who want to add a touch of rugged style – or just need a leg up to enter the full-sized SUV, Land Rover offers factory-installed body-length side rails.
- Black Design Package – Personalize the Land Rover LR4 with a black grille and grille surround, black side vents, mirror caps, door handles, and 20-inch wheels.
- Tow Package – A detachable receiver and trailer wiring allow drivers to hook up to their favorite toys and hit the road with confidence.
From standard all-season tires that grip, to distinctive lighting and grille designs, the Land Rover LR4 is designed to be more than just an attractive SUV – it’s engineered to provide a memorable ride as well:
- Panoramic Sunroof – The powered glass sunroof and fixed panoramic rear sunroof provide plenty of sunshine and a great view of the world from any seat.
- Privacy Glass – Tinted glass provides plenty of privacy for passengers and helps to keep the interior cool and comfortable during hot summer road trips.
- Alloy Wheels – 19-inch standard alloy wheels provide strength and style with classic Land Rover design.
- LED Lighting – The signature LED lighting no only improves visibility in poor weather and low-light situations, they also add a touch of modern style to the classic lines of the Land Rover LR4.
- Undermounted Spare – In order to save valuable interior space and avoid the inconvenience of having your spare block the rear door, the Land Rover LR4 spare is mounted beneath the rear cargo area for easy access.
Explore the 2016 Land Rover LR4 Exterior Features at the Premier Wayne and Melbourne Performance SUV Destination
See the 2016 Land Rover LR4 exterior features and design in person near Wayne or Melbourne, PA and learn what incredible design can do. Contact Land Rover of West Chester at (800) 445-0819 or visit us at 1568 West Chester Pike, in West Chester, PA today.