2017 Land Rover Discovery Trims
The 2017 Land Rover Discovery challenges what you thought was possible in a luxury SUV. This new iteration of an old favorite has more spacious and luxurious interior that seats seven passengers, and an array of off-road performance technologies help make this the vehicle that can take you and your family anywhere. There are four trims in this lineup for you to choose from, and they are available now for drivers of Wayne, PA and Newton Square, PA. Learn their differences, then test drive your favorites today at Land Rover West Chester!
The SE may be the introductory trim of the 2017 Land Rover Discovery lineup, but it’s equipped with more luxury features and powerful performance than most on the market today:
- Performance: The SE is powered by a 3.0L Si6 petrol engine with an 8-speed automatic transmission that produces up to 340 hp. 4WD is standard, as is a single-speed transfer case with Terrain Response and two-speed transfer case with Terrain Response and Rock Crawl mode. Stop/start technology gives you extra efficiency.
- Interior: Slide and Recline leather seats make it easy for all passengers to get comfortable. The Land Rover Enhanced Sound System with 10-speakers works with the Land Rover InControl Touch featured on an 8-inch screen for all of your infotainment needs.
- Exterior: Rain-sensing windshield wipers are standard, and a rear parking aid is too. This model sits on 19.5-inch split-spoke alloy wheels, and power-folding heated mirrors with approach wheels are features on either side. A powered gesture tailgate makes it easy to load cargo when your hands are full.
The HSE features everything mentioned above plus more available options and some extra features to accommodate you on your ride:
- Performance: In addition to the engine offered on the SE, you can also select a 3.0L Td6 Diesel engine on the HSE. It’s paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission and produces up to 254 hp.
- Interior: The sound system is upgraded to a Merdian Sound System with 10-speakers and a subwoofer. The infotainment touchscreen is an easier to manage 10 inches, and InControl Touch Pro Navigation system gives you turn-by-turn directions no matter where you go. A rear view camera is standard, and the seats are made of a grained leather.
- Exterior: This model sits on 20-inch 5 split-spoke alloy wheels. A power sunroof with a fixed rear glass panoramic roof with power blinds gives you optimal view of the night sky or allows in the sunny days. LED headlights are featured around the Atlas silver grille with Narvik Black surround.
The all-star of the Land Rover Discovery lineup, the HSE Luxury is loaded with everything mentioned above as well as just about all that you can imagine:
- Performance: You can choose between both available engines mentioned above for the HSE Luxury.
- Interior: The Windsor leather seats feature Intelligent Seat Fold and heating capabilities in the front and rear. A 16-speaker plus subwoofer Meridian Sound System delivers peak audio quality, and configurable ambient lighting makes for a pleasant cabin. Three-zone climate control allows all passengers to elect comfortable temperatures.
- Exterior: The HSE Luxury sits on 20” 10 split-spoke allow wheels. LED headlights with Auto High Beam Assist frame the Atlas grille, and body-colored door handles with Noble surround offer a stylish touch.
The First Edition is a limited release of this all-new SUV that’s bound to catch eyes and hearts:
- Performance: You can opt between the petrol and diesel powertrains mentioned above. Electronic Air suspension offers you a smoother ride, and All Terrain Progress Control makes rugged terrain effortlessly navigable.
- Interior: A surround camera system offers you a 360-degree view of the vehicle, making maneuvering tight spots or rugged terrain easy while protecting the exterior.
- Exterior: First Edition badges let others know this model is special. This model sits on 21-inch split-spoke alloy wheels. The special Activity Key allows you to wear a smart bracelet that can be matched to the rear access point to unlock the vehicle so you don’t have to keep track of your keys while you’re on an adventure.
Jump In Your Favorite 2017 Land Rover Discovery Trim in Wayne, PA and Newton Square, PA Today
You can make an appointment for a test drive of the 2017 Land Rover Discovery trims that you like best by giving us a call at (800) 445-0819. Our dealership is located at 1568 West Chester Pike Rd in West Chester, PA, near Wayne, PA and Newton Square, PA. If you contact us online, we can answer your questions or respond to your feedback promptly!