The 2016 Range Rover Trims
If you’ve been considering one of the elite Range Rover SUVs, but were unsure which trim suited you, you’re in luck. The experts at Land Rover West Chester have compiled a sampling of features from each of the 2016 Range Rover trims for Wayne and Melbourne drivers still trying to make a choice. We cover interior and exterior options, safety features, and advanced technology to help shoppers better understand what the Range Rover has to offer, and which is right for you.
2016 Range Rover SE
The Range Rover SE is the base trim, providing drivers with the choice of two potent engines and a long list of standard amenities:
- Performance – Drivers can choose from the LR 3.0L Td6 turbocharged diesel engine for 254 hp and 443 lb.-ft. of torque and impressive fuel efficiency of 22 mpg/city and 28 mpg/highway, or the LR-V6 Supercharged 3.0L engine that generates 340 hp and 332 lb.-ft. of torque and can offer fuel efficiency of as much as 17 mpg/city and 23 mpg/highway. Both engines are paired with 8-speed automatic transmissions that enable the Range Rover to Tow as much as 7,716 pounds.
- Exterior – The Range Rover is equipped with a split tailgate with upper and lower doors with hands-free gesture control, rain-sensing windshield wipers, adjustable heated power exterior mirrors, and spoke-style alloy wheels.
- Interior – Inside are 10-way power-adjustable heated seats, auto-dimming rearview mirror, cruise control, multifunction steering wheel, tri-zone climate control, heated steering wheel, and supple leather-wrapped surfaces.
- Safety – Stability features like traction control, ABS, Hill-Descent Control, Electronic Traction Control, Intelligent 4WD, Trailer Stability Control, and Roll Stability Control help to keep the SUV on the road. Other equipment like the rearview camera, front and rear parking sensors help to prevent collisions. If prevention doesn’t work, the suite of advanced airbags and superior engineering keep cabin occupants safe.
- Technology – Bluetooth connectivity for music streaming and hands-free calling work together with Voice Control or the 8-inch color touchscreen interface to give drivers access to navigation, HomeLink, InControl apps, satellite radio, and the 380W Meridian 13-speaker audio system.
2016 Range Rover HSE
The HSE builds upon the features offered in the SE trim, and adds several notable options too:
- Premium Leather – Land Rover upgrades the soft-touch materials in the HSE to feature premium leather for a more luxurious experience.
- Superior Seating – Drivers also gain access to the climate controlled front seats with driver adjustable bolster for a custom feel, complete with 14-way power-adjustability for a better fit.
- Improved Braking – The HSE gains 20-inch brakes, up from the SE’s 19-inch units, as well as 20-inch tires for improved clearance during off-road driving.
2016 Range Rover Supercharged
Available in both the standard and extended wheelbase, which offers an additional 7.8-inches to the vehicle’s total length, the Supercharged increases power output:
- Supercharger – As its name implies this trim is equipped with a supercharged V8 engine capable of an impressive 510 hp and up to 461 lb.-ft. of torque. To handle this power, Land Rover has increased the standard wheel size to 21 inches.
- Increased Potential – The long wheelbase trim increases the maximum cargo capacity from 71.7 cubic feet to 82.8 cubic feet
- Additional Convenience – Drivers also gain conveniences that include a heated windshield, all-terrain progress control, integrated front fog lights, and an adjustable headrest with 4-way tilt.
2016 Range Rover Autobiography
Also available to shoppers as either a standard or long wheelbase vehicle (the SVAutobiography is exclusively a long wheelbase vehicle) the Autobiography trim continues to build on the offerings of the other trims:
- Upgraded Seating – The Autobiography gains 18-way driver and front passenger seats with climate control and massage features, as well as winged headrests.
- Convenience Features – New features like adaptive cruise control with Queue Assist and Active Emergency Braking, heads-up display, customer configurable mood lighting, center front console with integrated cooler compartment, adaptive headlamps, Wi-Fi, load space rails with lockable crossbeam, and four-zone climate control, delight drivers.
- Customizations – The embossed “Autobiography” center rear squab and lettered aluminum tread plates with illumination give the SUV extra flair, while the 21-inch alloy wheels with diamond turned finish are guaranteed to turn heads.
- Safety – The Autobiography features the innovative Surround Camera system, Lane Departure Warning with Traffic Sign Recognition, Reverse Traffic Detection, Blind Spot Monitor, Closing Vehicle Sensing, and Parking Assist Features.
- Entertainment – Not only does the Autobiography feature a rear seat entertainment system, it’s also equipped with a 1,700W Meridian Signature Reference Sound System and Receiver.
See the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Trims in Action Near Wayne or Melbourne, PA at Land Rover West Chester
Contact Land Rover West Chester at (800) 445-0819 or stop by our showroom at 1568 West Chester Pike in West Chester, PA, to test-drive the 2016 Range Rover and see how it fits into your Wayne or Melbourne, PA lifestyle.