2016 Land Rover Range Rover vs. 2017 Porsche Cayenne
2016 Land Rover Range Rover
2017 Porsche Cayenne
If you’re shopping for a powerful luxury SUV, you’ve no doubt explored the impressive design of the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover available now to Wayne and Newtown Square, PA drivers. To demonstrate why we think it’s worth your time and consideration, the experts at Land Rover West Chester have created a comparison between the Range Rover and a competitor, the 2017 Porsche Cayenne. We think one quick look is all it will take to convince you too.
What Kind of Performance Do You Crave?
Both the Range Rover and the Porsche offer drivers powerful engines, but the numbers vary slightly between the two:
- 2016 Land Rover Range Rover: The Range Rover can be equipped with one of three potent engines, including a supercharged 3.0L V6 powerplant that can produce 380 hp and 332 lb.-ft. of torque, a 3.0L turbocharged V6 diesel motor capable of 443 lb.-ft. of torque, and a supercharged 5.0L V8 engine.
- 2017 Porsche Cayenne: The Porsche Cayenne offers drivers three engines as well, a 3.6L V6 engine that can produce 300 hp and 295 lb.-ft. of torque and a supercharged V8 engine. The Porsche does not offer drivers the option of a diesel powerplant at this time.
How Much Gear Will You Need to Move?
The Land Rover is designed to move the gear you need wherever you may need to take it, and it does so with aplomb:
- 2016 Land Rover Range Rover: The Range Rover is offered in both a standard and long wheelbase, providing drivers with access to as much as 32.1 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats, and up to 82.8 cubic feet with the seats laid flat. With an angle of approach of 34.7-inches, Land Rover can take all that gear virtually anywhere the driver chooses, no matter how steep the grade.
- 2017 Porsche Cayenne: The petite Porsche offers just 23.6 cubic feet of rear cargo capacity, expandable to only 62.9 cubic feet with the seats laid flat.With an angle of approach of just 26.3-inches, the Cayenne is limited to where it can go with that equipment as well, shying away from the most rugged terrain.
What Features Matter to You?
The true measure of the value of a luxury SUV is found in its standard amenities. While both vehicles offer drivers the expected features like rearview camera, performance tires, and automatic lighting, there are many features for which Porsche will ask drivers to pay extra:
- 2016 Land Rover Range Rover: The Range Rover is equipped with a standard heads-up display for instant access to vehicle information, remote engine start, rear-seat audio controls, satellite radio, hands-free communication, and integrated turn signal mirrors on even the base trim.
- 2017 Porsche Cayenne: Drivers can add many additional features, like performance sound and hands-free calling, but they’ll have to pay extra to do it. Certain features, such as head-up display, aren’t available to Porsche drivers at all.
Enjoy the Solid Power of the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover and Elevate Your Wayne and Newtown Square, PA Commute
The dynamic 2016 Land Rover Range Rover easily outperforms the 2017 Porsche Cayenne in Wayne and Newtown Square, PA tests.See it yourself at Land Rover West Chester. Contact us at (800) 445-0819 or visit our showroom 1568 West Chester Pike, in West Chester, PA.