2016 Land Rover Range Rover vs. 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2016 Land Rover Range Rover
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
If you’re looking for a well-equipped, spacious SUV, you’ve probably considered the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover, available to Wayne and Newtown Square, PA drivers at Land Rover of West Chester. The Range Rover offers drivers impressive performance, dynamic features, and plenty of space for the crew and all their gear making it a better choice than the 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee. To demonstrate this, we’ve prepared a quick comparison of the two. Look it over, then come see why we think you need a Range Rover in your garage.
What Sort of Performance Do You Need?
If you’re buying an SUV anticipating ready power under the hood, one of these vehicles may disappoint you:
- 2016 Land Rover Range Rover: Drivers can choose from two versions of the potent 3.0L V6 powerplant for up to 380 hp and 332 lb.-ft. of torque. Also available is a 3.0L turbocharged V6 Diesel motor capable of 245 hp and 443 lb.-ft. of torque, or a supercharged 5.0L V8 powerplant that generates 510-hp.
- 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee: The Jeep Grand Cherokee also offers drivers four engines as well, including a 3.0L V6 EcoDiesel engine capable of 240 hp and 420 lb.-ft. of peak torque, a 293 hp 3.6L V6, and a 6.4L SRT V8 powerplant that puts out 475 hp.
What Features Matter to You?
If you’re interested in a well-equipped SUV that comes with the features you want right out of the box, one of these will make you happy:
- 2016 Land Rover Range Rover: The Range Rover offers a dual moonroof with power tilt and side, heads-up display, HID headlamps, power folding heated exterior mirrors with memory function, HD radio, and navigation on even the base model.
- 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee: Drivers can add options like a power moonroof, heated exterior mirrors, and performance audio system on selected trims, but it changes the price of the SUV significantly.
How Much Space Do You Need?
Both the Range Rover and the Jeep Grand Cherokee offer plenty of space to seat five comfortably, but one does the job a bit better than the other:
- 2016 Land Rover Range Rover: Front row occupants enjoy 42.5-inches of legroom and 60.7-inches of front shoulder room, while rear passengers get 40.2-inches of legroom and 59.4-inches of shoulder room – plenty of space to stretch out. Should drivers need to haul cargo instead of people, they can enjoy up to 82.8 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats laid flat.
- 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee: Front row occupants in the Jeep have just 40.3-inches of front legroom and 58.7-inches of shoulder room, while rear passengers get only 38.6-inches of legroom and 58.0-inches of shoulder room. Should drivers want to haul equipment, they’ll have to make due with only 68.3 cubic feet of space.
Experience the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover and Make Your Wayne and Newtown Square, PA Commute Something to Look Forward To
The 2016 Land Rover Range Rover delivers more than the 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee for Wayne and Newtown Square, PA drivers.To schedule a test-drive at Land Rover West Chester, contact us at (800) 445-0819 or visit our showroom 1568 West Chester Pike, in West Chester, PA.