2016 Land Rover Range Rover vs. 2017 Audi Q7
2016 Land Rover Range Rover
2017 Audi Q7
If you’re searching for the ideal luxury SUV for your next adventure, you’ve likely viewed both the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover, and its competitor, the 2017 Audi Q7. Both offer Wayne and Newtown Square, PA drivers access to impressive features and performance options, but one gives a great deal more standard amenities to Land Rover of West Chester drivers who want superior engineering as part of their daily drive.
What Standard Features Do You Require?
Both the Range Rover and the Audi Q7 offer drivers access to standard features like heated front seats, power moonroof, keyless start, and power liftgate, but there are many features Audi drivers won’t get without paying extra:
- 2016 Land Rover Range Rover: Even the base Rage Rover model offers access to the Heads-up display and fog lighting for clear visibility in all driving conditions. Drivers also enjoy standard remote start, power retractable running boards, and a concert-quality performance audio system with rear seat controls.
- 2017 Audi Q7: Drivers can add features like Fog lights, retractable steps, and performance sound, but only if they’re willing to pay quite a lot extra. Audi doesn’t offer rear seat audio controls, so passengers are at the mercy of those in the front seat if the music gets too loud.
What Kind of Performance Do You Need?
The Range Rover and the Audi both offer respectable engines that deliver impressive numbers, but the specs can vary greatly between the two:
- 2016 Land Rover Range Rover: Land Rover offers drivers the choice of a supercharged 3.0L V6 powerplant capable of up to 380 hp and 332 lb.-ft. of torque, a 3.0L turbocharged V6 diesel motor that can generate 245 hp and 443 lb.-ft. of torque, or a supercharged 5.0L engine for 510 hp and 461 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 2017 Audi Q7: Audi offers just one engine for the Q7 SUV; the 3.0L V6 powerplant capable of generating up to 333 hp and as much as 325 lb.-ft. of peak torque.
How Much Interior Space Do You Want?
Both SUVs deliver comfortable interiors capable of moving cargo, how much depends on which model you choose:
- 2016 Land Rover Range Rover: With both a standard wheelbase and long wheelbase version of the Range Rover available, drivers have access to as much as 32.1 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats, and up to 82.8 cubic feet with the seats laid flat.
- 2017 Audi Q7: The smaller Audi offers drivers just 14.8 cubic feet of cargo space with the seats in place, expandable to only 71.6 cubic feet of capacity when the seats are laid down.
Delight in the 2016 Land Rover Range Rover When You Schedule a Wayne or Newtown Square, PA Test-drive
The 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Delivers comfort and performance the 2017 Audi Q7 cannot match, and Wayne and Newtown Square, PA drivers know it. Contact Land Rover West Chester at (800) 445-0819 or visit our showroom 1568 West Chester Pike, in West Chester, PA to see it in person and schedule a test-drive today.