2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque vs. 2017 Porsche Cayenne S
2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
2017 Porsche Cayenne S
The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque offers a generous cabin full of comfort and luxury features as well as dynamic on-road and off-road performance. When you put it next to a popular competitor, the 2017 Porsche Cayenne S, it becomes apparent that the Range Rover Evoque is a smart choice for families in Wayne, PA. Learn all about the differences, then come in for a test drive from Newton Square, PA today.
Interior Design and Exterior Style
Both inside and out, the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque and the Porsche Cayenne S are sophisticated and stylish, but one is more versatile than the other when it comes to the look and capability that you want on the road:
- 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque: With the option for a two-door coupe or a convertible style body, this SUV stands out among other SUVs on the road as a versatile vehicle. Inside, you can add the Luxury Seating package for heated and massaging seats, or the 12-way power adjustable leather seats with memory can offer you sleek, premium comfort. The center console features intuitive and easy to access controls.
- 2017 Porsche Cayenne S: Porsche’s bi-xenon headlights sit at the front of its aerodynamic body, and inside there are premium leather sport seats that offer both front and rear passengers a comfortable experience. The center console is somewhat overcrowded with buttons that make it difficult to choose options or settings that you want while trying to pay attention to the road.
While both SUVs offer many advanced safety technologies, the Evoque has more standard safety features to protect you and your loved ones on the go:
- 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque: Full Park Assist, Surround Camera System, Blind Spot Monitoring, Lane Keep Assist with Driver Condition Monitor, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Traffic Sign Recognition all come as part of the driver assistance package on the Evoque.
- 2017 Porsche Cayenne S: Adaptive cruise control with Porsche Active Safe, Lane Departure Warning with Lane Change Assist, Park Assist, and Surround View are standard.
2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque: The Evoque has five trims that cost substantially less than the Cayenne S:
- SE – MSRP starting at $41,800
- SE Premium – MSRP starting at $45,800
- HSE – MSRP starting at $51,000
- HSE Dynamic – MSRP starting at $54,200
- Autobiography – MSRP starting at $62,500
2017 Porsche Cayenne S: The Cayenne S starts at $76,200 with standard features, but the price climbs quickly when adding available systems and upgrades that don’t come with this model.
See How the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Outclasses the 2017 Porsche Cayenne in Newtown Square and Wayne, PA
The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is available now for a test drive at Land Rover West Chester. Call us at 800-445-0819 to make an appointment, or come to the showroom at 1568 West Chester Pike in West Chester, PA. We serve customers from Wayne, PA, Newton Square, PA, and beyond. If you have any questions, contact us online.