2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque vs. 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
If you’re in the market for an SUV that can accommodate you on and off the road, the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is equipped with many standard luxury features and performance abilities that will please drivers of Wayne, PA. By comparing it to the 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee, you can see how this SUV stacks up easily. Find out the differences and similarities below, then come in from Newton Square, PA for a test drive today!
It won’t surprise you to learn that the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque was designed with a luxurious cabin for you and your passengers to enjoy the journey as much as the destination:
- 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque: The sophisticated cabin offers configurable ambient lighting, dual-zone automatic climate control, Land Rover INCONTROL® Touch Pro on a 10-inch touchscreen display for infotainment, and a Wi-Fi hotspot for fast speed internet on the go. Various leather seating surfaces are available to choose from for premium comfort.
- 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee: On either a 5-inch or 8-.4-inch touchscreen display, you can access Jeep’s Uconnect infotainment system. The upgraded infotainment system offers a Wi-Fi hotspot, and cloth upholstery is standard though you can upgrade to leather.
The Range Rover Evoque was built with many performance features that offer you a smoother and more capable ride than the Grand Cherokee can provide:
- 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque: Adding to the powerful engine, the Evoque has Adaptive Dynamics, Torque Vectoring by Braking, a 9-speed Automatic Transmission, and Active Driveline systems offer you a dynamic driving experience.
- 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee: The Cherokee offers Select-Terrain Traction Control, Quadra-Lift Air Suspension, and two 4×4 systems to choose from.
Driver Assistance Features
Many driver assistance features are standard on the Range Rover Evoque to ensure you optimum safety while you’re on the road with various alerts and proactive action to protect you on the go:
- 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque: Standard on the Evoque, you’ll have Full Park Assist, Surround Camera System, Blind Spot Monitoring, Lane Keep Assist with Driver Condition Monitor, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Traffic Sign Recognition.
- 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee: The equivalent versions of the above systems are available to add on only a couple trims of the Jeep Cherokee, but do not come standard.
Experience the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque in Wayne, PA and Newtown Square, PA
The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque has arrived at Land Rover West Chester, located at 1568 West Chester Pike in West Chester, PA, near drivers of Wayne, PA and Newtown Square, PA. Call us at (800) 445-0819 to make an appointment today with one of our knowledgeable sales specialists. If you’d like to contact us online, fill out this form and we’ll be in touch shortly!