2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque vs. 2017 BMW X3
2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
2017 BMW X3
When you’re looking for a stylish and capable SUV, the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque should be at the top of your list. When you put it next to a popular contester, the 2017 BMW X3, you’ll see that the Evoque comes out on top when it comes to what’s included vs. add-ons that become quite pricey with the X3. Find out the similarities and differences below, then come in from Wayne, PA or Newtown Square, PA for a test drive today!
If you’re looking for a vehicle that can do it all on road or off road, the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque exceeds expectations, while the 2017 BMW X3 was designed to offer you a smooth highway experience:
- 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque: You’ll have a 9-speed automatic transmission for seamless gear shifting, Adaptive Dynamics to respond to all road conditions, Torque Vectoring by Braking to maintain control, and Active Driveline manages drive on and off-road.
- 2017 BMW X3: The X3 offers Dynamic Damper Control to adjust to both driving and road conditions, and Variable Sport Steering helps adjust steering controls for agility and stability.
With all of the technology the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque has to offer, you’ll feel like you’re inside of your second home:
- 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque: Inside of the Evoque, you’ll enjoy the brand’s INCONTROL® Touch Pro infotainment system for navigation, smartphone syncing, and more on a 10-inch touchscreen display. A Wi-Fi hotspot allows you and your passengers to connect your smart devices to a high-speed internet connection, and a Meridian Digital Surround Sound System delivers high quality audio playback.
- 2017 BMW X3: With BMW iDrive, you can access smartphone contacts, navigation, and more. A Wi-Fi hotspot is available to add, and a 9-speaker sound system is standard to listen to audio in the cabin.
While both vehicles are luxury SUVs, one lives up to its classification more than the other:
- 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque: You’ll have a range of quality seating surfaces to choose from while the driver’s seat has 12-way power adjustments with memory abilities, and passive entry and a gesture tailgate in combination with push button start allow you to keep your keys in your pocket. A panoramic moonroof brightens up the cabin, and configurable mood lighting matches your mood to the interior.
- 2017 BMW X3: SensaTec upholstery is standard for the X3 while leather seating surfaces are available with power-adjustable seats. A moonroof is standard, and ambient lighting does not allow for 10 changes as the Evoque does.
Test Drive the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Near Wayne and Newtown Square, PA at Land Rover West Chester
To make an appointment with a knowledgeable sales specialist for a test drive of the 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, you can call us at (800) 445-0819. Our showroom is located at 1568 West Chester Pike in West Chester, PA, near drivers of Wayne, PA and Newtown Square, PA. If you fill out our online form, we can contact you with answers to your questions promptly!